A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She gives Dusten an odd look to his reaction and waves to Wil, before turning back to Lachlan and raising an eyebrow. "And what might this proposition be? Will it distract me?"

*sits down and begins to drink from his jar of awesome*  giggled because I know she'll be fine. She'll end up breaking out, and whipping all their ass's and make them walk the plank. Then I'll pick them up on the triple 6, and send them to hell.

Oh, to be sure a potentially most pleasant distraction...I need you to take Rollie in for a few days, she needs some time off the ship while I fix an "issue". I will of course provide funds to keep you both amused.

She shakes her head at Dusten. "I'm not so sure, this time, Dusten.....the whole ship went down in flames and she was drugged...." Her posture slumps as much as her corset allows and she looks back to Lachlan. "That would be a lovely distraction. I do hope she can handle it if I have random crying spells, but otherwise it would be good to have something to do until Felix gets back to deal with Emmet..."

Wil sits bolt upright in his chair as he hears this. "Something has happened to Arabella and a potential suspect is here waiting to be interrogated?!"

His face transforming from the jovial, good natured appearance he normally has to one where it is clear that any pleasant thoughts are little more than a cover. His eyes loosing their friendly glint, sliding into a pool of nearly tangible darkness.

Brielle steps away from Lachlan and toward's Wil.

"I need him alive. He is the only one who has any clue of where she might be, although he denies it. But he saw the ship go down Wil.....even if he doesn't know the exact spot to the inch, he knows better than any of us...."

Wil snarls and stands slowly, his cane seemingly forgotten. His eyes still smoldering. "I swear by all the gods you can name that he will survive Lady Brielle. But if he knows where she is and can help us find her than please let me see if I can find out what he knows."

His hands clenched in anger, knuckles white, his whole body seeming to vibrate.

She winces points towards the basement. "Phoebe is keeping guard.

Feeling lightheaded, she thinks it wise to take a seat before fainting.

"I know this is necessary but I don't like it one bit..."

Wil walks in slowly, his cane clearly taking the weight from his left leg. He sets his hat and coat on the normal peg before making his way to his regular table in the back corner. A quick wave to those already there with a smile. "Evening my friends. Hope you don't mind but my leg in insisting on a quick trip to a chair."

Evening Wil, *reaches into his vest and tosses Wil a cigar* Here mate straight from Havana.

Wil catches it and grins. "Thank you Lachlan. Much appreciated." 

He quickly snips the cap off and lights it as he settles into his seat.

Lady Brielle and I have already been introduced, but I'm sorry I haven't made your acquaintance gentlemen, I'm Sir Jon. *Extends flesh and blood hand in a gesture of friendship*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station