A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*pours a Mcallan 18 and slides it in front of him* Besides the before mentioned, there's been a lot of fighting on board. Dominique hasn't been a fan of me lately and quite frankly, there's been a lot of "take your tops off!" *mimics the crew* on board. That usually breaks us up before we go after whoever yells it first. *laughs* ahhh, I love my crew. How's everything back at the lab? or has it been growing cobwebs while you play with your new toy?

Thank you dear *taking the glass*  Take your tops off, ehh?  Well I would probably be on the side for the crew for that one *winking* The lab is good. I have been spending a lot of time with Archy though.  I need to get out and stretch my legs, she's not that big.  i don't know why I put 4 beds in her...at least they fold up... I think I finally have the lab to how I like it again, after the reactor mishap a while back.  I have a few prototypes I'd like to see further through.

*nudges him after sitting up on the counter. There's a mischievous gleam in her eye* beds could be useful you know. what kinds of prototypes?

*Smirking* Well, I have 4, didn't say I had to fold them all up, now did I?   Prototypes..well, the one that shot me through the roof, my mini disruptor, I have a tiny reactor I'm playing with.  This bastard does not make sitting easy.  Hard to be discrete with a hump.... always backing in to walls and such. Though, I guess subtle really isn't my style, now is it.

*she laughs while pouring herself an ice water from a brass pitcher* babe, *she says sarcastically* you have a habit of forming holes, all different shapes and sizes, *she sips the water and places it on the counter next to her* Timothy Harrison, I might even invest in a helmet when flying now. Don't know when you'll be spontaneously knocking into us one of these days. *hides a smiles when she sips again*

*Chuckling and taking a sip* It's not intentional, I just seem to have a natural magnetism towards previously occupied spaces. I don't know if a helmet would do much good.  Just keep your belt on you. You'll be fine. *winking* Wouldn't want to hurt that appealing form of yours, anyway.

oh? *nudges him playfully and bites her lip* need everything in working condition. *laughs* No but I appreciate the assurance. *her laugh quiets into a giggle and then ceases. Chanter walks back down stairs.* Bells, we have trouble, *Ara kisses Tim's cheek. there's gun fire and shouting outside before the two pirates walk back in like nothing's happened* There needs to be a cowbell on badger, *she says to chanter. He laughs* A man like badger? he's a cowbell on his own.

Ha, well let's see if they come in *Flipping on his reactor and reaching down and pulling out a cigar, putting it in his mouth* I could use some excitment

*Ara looks at her pocket watch before watching Chanter go upstairs* ready? *there's a knock at the door and then silence*

Need a hand pretty lady?

I would actually duck, She ducks behind the counter, pulling at his sleeve to come over* in 3, *there's talking outside* 2 *yelling is heard from outside showing that Chanter has already sniped two men down* 1 *gun fire tats out in a constant symphony. Ara  smiles at Tim awkwardly as she waits for the gun fire to stop. once it does, Chanter and Dominique are standing there, holding a man with a bowler hat, to the ground* That's not what you and my captain agreed on. *looks back to Tim* would you mind melting this asshole's face? I don't want to waste a bullet. *puppy dog eyes*

*Grinning and flipping open his belt buck to revival something similar to ara's with a few extra things* I suppose. Who now, and why?  What's really going on? *pat ching in leads from the reactor and turning on the macro steam turbines* I should be ok right now * Hopping up and sitting on the bar* So...faces...tell me about them *almost light his cigar* Oh, energy protection barrier.....right..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station