A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chanter's head shoots up, seeing her. "Brielle," he calls over, the men go silent...

The only noise in the room is the clicking of her heeled boots as she walks up to Chanter, looking up and directly into his eyes.

"What is the meaning of all of this?" she quietly, but deathly seriously asks.

Chanter looks away and sighs, "she's dead." He said, "this is what's left of the widow."

"Widow my arse," David chimed in, the crew snickering behind him, "this is what begins of a new era of piracy." he jumps down from his high table and walks to Brielle and Chanter, "You can do a job for me now." he cocks his gun and aims, "go tell Scotland yard the Mess Cuts are here to burn their city."

Brielle glares at David.

"Excuse you." She gives a derisive snort. "I do the bidding of no man. I have a job for you-get the HELL out of my bar, before you regret it! Do none of you understand that this bar is not a safe haven to monsters who have murdered Arabella?"

She pulls out her pistol and aims it back at him.

"It looks like we are at a draw." She looks to Chanter for backup.

David looks back at the crew and uses his gun to scratch his head before turning back to shoot, but Chanter pushes his arm away.

"Stop it!" Chanter shouts. "Are you out of your goddamn mind?"

"You just ruined my shot!!" David glared and then looked to Brielle.

"Let's just leave." Chanter frowns.

In the time it takes Chanter and David to argue, Brielle dashes up behind David and aims the pistol from mere inches away. Standing up on tip toe, she whispers with poisonous sweetness into his ear,

"Darling, I really think you should do as Chanter says, unless you want to end up like Emmett...." She lets out a breathy giggle, high on the roller coaster of emotions-fear, anger, grief, the need for revenge.

"So, what will it be?"

At that moment, Everyone's guns click. Most point to Brielle, some to Chanter.

"I think you're confused little girl," David's heart is racing in his chest.

"Oh, everyone chill down. The air is so thick in here that it'll probably grow a mind of its own before long. I'm speaking of expirience." Mercurian walks in and smile. "Ah, Brielle, good to see you again." guns now click and aim at Mercurian. "go for it. As Arabella always said," he imitates her voice,

"I took it upon myself to plan your funeral for next week. think you can die before then?" Mercurian chuckles and walks to the bar and sits down. "now where's that demon monkey right about now? I think there's a rat problem he should know about." winks to Brielle, "when you've got guns aimed at you and your gun aimed at someone else. it's always best to add a stroke of immortal touch. dont you think?too much death in here."

She grins at Mercurian.
"Good to see you as well. And I quite agree....quite the rat infestation in our beloved bar...." She whistles and Simon jumps down from the rafters, angrily chattering.

"And as for being a confused little girl, David...I left those days long ago. I know how to use my backup, now....think you can stand up to a demon from Hell itself? No? Then kindly leave, before I'm forced to use this thing...God only knows in whose head the bullet will actually end up...." She smiles brightly at all the men in the room.

"I've seen it work." Chanter said, "dont mess with that monkey." he whispers in David's ear. "Listen, we can burn London without raiding the particular bar." David looks to chanter and smiles, shakes his head and then pulls his trigger on Chanter. Chanter falls at the sound of a gun shot and the Mess Cuts stampede out of the bar. "I dont need anyone who thinks me a fool. and I certainly dont need weaklings." david calls back as the crew clears out.Shouting in the streets.  

She looks to Chanter and then Mercurian after the stampede is over and the pirates are out of site, slumping down into a chair with relief.

"So then.....shall we get in touch with Scotland Yard? I would rather the city stay relatively intact and that these murderously rampaging fools don't get their way. " She stands up and walks out the door, looking behind at the two men.

"Are you coming with me, or no?"

"yes," Chanter grunts and pulls himself up on a chair, putting pressure on his wound. "shit, he shot my gun shoulder." Mercurian throws him a bottle of whiskey which he catches with his nondominant arm. "Scotland Yard will figure it out. David's outnumbered. a good portion of that stupid mindless crew will be in jail tommorrow. but you might save the police time by calling."

She sighs.

"Let me fix that for you before we go. You'll do us no good bleeding the whole way there..too much attention..." She grabs her medic kit from behind the bar and tends to his shoulder.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station