A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wil smiles and nods to her. "I am doing well. Closer than ever to finally perfecting my ultimate formula."

He takes the drink and grabs her hand gently. "Are you home Arabella? Or are you merely passing through once more?"

"I'm home alright. It's been a long journey but…" there's a muffled yell coming from the basement. Ara turns to the door. "i thought the rooms were sound proof" she turns to Wil and runs back to the open basement door, rushing down the stairs. 

Wil shakes his head with a smile and drinks his whiskey. "When will she learn that nothing is perfectly soundproof."

After washing the dried blood off of his hands he somberly proceeded up the stairs. Ignoring the various blood splattered on his clothing, he walked into bar and found his usual blend of whiskey under the counter. "Evening," raising the bottle to the others in the bar. 

Wil chuckles and raises his glass in Salute. "Felix. Nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too wil" Downing more of the bottle. "It was one hell of a deployment."

Wil laughs and nods. "Isn't that all of them? I thought that was the very point of the Ghosts was to go into Hell and teach the devil a lesson!" 

He leans back in his chair and smiles. "I seen Ara and Oswin was leaving as I came in. For a moment it felt like old times."

"well right now the ghosts are up for examination, we have three options at this point, execute or imprison us all, reinstate us, or integrate us with the Air Marshals," Sipping on his whiskey. "And this one was incredibly dangerous, I nearly blew the whole mission in a fit of rage," looking down at the bottle.

Brielle approaches the door to the rejected gear, having spent the past few days busy in town buying supplies to repair the bar from the pirate raid. She hears some muffled noise from inside, and one part surprised and one part wary, she slowly opens the door to see Wilhelm and Felix conversing. 

She looks Felix up and down, noting the blood but that he seemed otherwise intact and decided she likely did not want to know who it belonged to.

She walks up to him and without a word hugs him tight, her head tucked under his chin, not quite sure if she should be smiling or crying.

Wil smiles as she tucks in against Felix. "It's a shame you can't just die and go independent. You could have one hell of a career working for the highest bidders. Hell you on your own I would pay a mint to have as security for transporting some of my less than legal shipments." 

He laughs and drinks the rest of his scotch.

He huge her back, "Wil, you have no Idea how much independent work I actually do. They won't let me fall off the map, at least not, to them. I culd be anyone from anywhere if I needed to be," chuckling. "And I could arrange some security if you want."

Falling off the map doesn't have to happen if you are released from the service. Though I can see their concern given your skill set." He laughs as he walks to the bar and refills the glass with some Balvenie portwood.

"I'm not sure I need security right now. Though I do have some personal concerns in that regard but that is neither here nor there."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station