A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Ara sighs* Well this sweet, adorable jerk is Badger. He made a deal with my captain for a good crate of usually expensive tea but then tried to kill us and take it for free *she smiles lightly* You know Dominique, I don't know exactly who the dead blokes outside are, and then I don't know if you remember chanter from the wedding but he's an A.B.S also does some of the rigging. *grin* I can pay you the money. *badger says* You already did. Now, you tried to kill us to get it back. We don't do business like that *she leans down next to him* and we also like to relieve our fellow partners on the black market, of that kind of business. You pulled this before and we let it slide. I don't like that scar on my lower back. and let's be real, you don't like life in white chapel. so it's really a win win because we don't die, and you don't live. *Chanter chuckles* are you done with the speech yet?

*Pulling out his disruptor and powering it on in the process  bringing it up and arming it and laying it back on his lap crossing his arms* Badger? *he asked ara softly as she nodded* So, Badger, You're out there and we are in here.  I know I'm pretty well protected, and the fine crew along side of me is as well. I have a general idea of where you are out there, and really, that's all I need. I would prefer that you pocked your head around so i wouldn't take things out that I didn't have to but, the fact is, I'm willing to do so.  You're kind of ruining my relaxation this Friday night.  I just want to sit here and enjoy m,y company with my scotch and my cigar.  If I have to stand up, you will regret it. 

*Ara and Chanter laugh while Dominique stares blankly confused. Badger laughs and Ara points to the spot where she thinks badger might be. She tilts her head in that direction*

*Walking in*

*Ara perks her head up* Oh hi, Alex. *she smiles and waves*

Oh, hey Alex,  Sorry about the wall *Looking at ara and point with the disruptor* Eh??   Badger, last change mate.  

*looking at the hole in the door. Jaw dropped. Walking forward with his glass of whiskey. stepping on Badger, crushing his ribs as he walked across his chest. He approached the door.* You broke my door.*a dark aura fills the air as the a dark ring appeared around badger* You will pay*an evil laugh fills the air*

*Ara smiles and looks to Tim* Well that happened.

*A soft cackle while holstering his weapon* Well, that worked...my way would have been cleaner but that worked...  Evening Max.

*resting his hand on the door as a the body turns into a blacks stream as the door is slowly repaired. the air lightens up and things return to a more normal atmosphere, smiling* So?

*giggles* Well, the door survived this long.. *grins*

*pours the scotch and leans on the bar* thanks, guys. *pours herself some whiskey and looks to Chanter* this one's alright. Dominique, calme-toi. asseye. *the two exchange glances and sit down at the bar*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station