A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Its all a matter of where it needs to go, and what obstacles we have to face." Chuckling, "And price can always be worked out after the job is done."

I'm sure we can. As long as your price doesn't exceed more than twenty five percent of my profit margin of course." He grins and listens to him talk to Brie.

"This kind of price is paid in other ways my friend," chuckling a little snapping out of his psuedo-trance.

Wil laughs and waves his hand around the bar, showing the craftsmanship of the renovations, and towards the entrance into the new expansion where the library is. "Money is never a pain my friend! If it were I would be far more frugal. I just don't like cutting my profit to ensure my continued lifestyle of opulence and hedonism." 

"If you don't tell me what happened, I'm sure she will. You do know she can be quite a chatterbox when she is feeling better..." She raises an eyebrow and strokes his arm.

"Tell me what happened Felix. You might feel better getting it off your chest..."

"You know I don't work that way," Sipping at his whiskey.

"No. You keep it inside until one day, you will snap. Explode. Self destruct..." She looks down at her feet, a bit sadly.

"You don't have to take the world on all by yourself, you know.."

"Sometimes the world takes you on. And I'll tell you at somepoint," pausing, "just not now."

She nods and kisses his cheek, before turning and walking towards the basement, turning back to give him a questioning glance before quietly closing the door and walking down the stairs.

*Ara returns from the basement a bit damp now, hair still wet from before, Oz's jacket still on, dragging a tied up Emmet behind her* You're not listening to me, Ara. *he grunted as she dragged him to the bar and tied him sitting to a bar stool on the floor.* We just talked for hours. You betrayed all of us. You welded me into my own room and drugged me before trying to let us crash and burn. Just because you didn't succeed doesn't mean I'll make the same mistake. *she said, her face pale like a zombie, her voice quiet and hauntingly tempered.She stared at him with her gun aimed* What mistake did I make. mutiny? we were being controlled by a little girl, Ara. *emmet pleaded his case. Ara shook her head* No, I make sure my dead die so they don't come back to haunt me. *she pulled the trigger and Emmet jolted in his ropes as his head fell forward, limp in his seated position.* You were my brothers against the system *she whispered and holstered her gun, sitting cross legged on the ground and staring at her former crew mate. dead, gone. she sat, staring at him.*

Brielle comes up the stairs, grim faced. She sees Ara.

"Ara....?"

She settles on sitting next to her.

"looks like you had one hell of a time too." She leans her head against Ara's and looks at Emmet before bursting into hysterical laughter and sobs at the same time.

"Just like old times, eh? Always a dead body...I'm just glad its not yours..."

"There'll be a lot more where that came from." Ara sighs looking at the body and then a tear falls as she starts laughing. "you're right. how many people have I fucking killed, huh? Not as much as Felix, more than others.* she snuggles her damp head back on Brielle who has her head on ara's shoulder*  We need some goddamn chocolate.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station