A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wil walks in, his cane taking some of his weight but not all of it by any means. He grins as he sees Silver. "Well well. Look what the cat dragged in! How are you Captain?!" 

He makes his way over and pours himself a glass of scotch.

ah hah! If a cat drug me in that is one hell of a cat*laughs* I've been well, I recently returned from a rather odd set of adventures my friend.*hisses steam as she shakes her head*

Wil laughs and nods as he sips his scotch. "What would you like to drink? Maybe tell me of your adventures."

He moves around behind the bar, leaving his coat and hat on the pegs. His striped vest today looking especially good for a bartender.

*actually gives you the once over before replying slowly* scotch...but yes, my adventures...it started out with an odd request of shipmants

Wil grins and grabs up a bottle of Glen Fiddic 18yr old and pours her a glass. Dropping it back into it's space he starts wiping down the bar knowing that the others haven't had time lately. "What shipments would be an odd request?"

*takes a sip* mm, body parts...not too odd, I mean, I've shipped worse but it's not on my usual list of cargo.

I would wager not!" Wil laughs as he finishes wiping down the bar and tosses the rag into the dirty bin. Picking up his own glass he takes a sip as well and smiles. 

"So where would you have to ship body parts to? Seems it would be a short run."

*nods* you would think so...but lo and behold...I'm taking them to egypt!*laughs and takes another sip of her drink hissing off a bit of steam*

Wil shakes his head. "How in the world are you expected to keep the parts from starting to decompose over such a trip? Even the fastest ships I've seen couldn't manage that speed."

that's what I said. thinking the man was simply trying to make my ship reek. he, however assured me that it would be ok...*rolls her eyes* they weren't just any body parts...they were the parts of lyches. they don't decompose...given enough time they'll form another lych... *nods*

Oh that is vile. I've always detested lyches. They are disgusting creatures with no boundaries. Though it does prevent them from decomposing."

Sipping his scotch he moves around and takes up a stool of his own. "So was that your only adventure?"

oh no..it was after one managed to remanifest and take over the ship ...and landed us in central turkey... now that was fun*chuckles*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station