A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You were scared by a skywhale?! I find that hard to believe my friend. With everything you've survived." Wil laughs and shakes his head.

Felix strolls in, running his fingers checking the dust build up on the bar counter. The bar igniting in flames around him, "Burn clean of your sins my sweet." The wood started to reverse in age as the flames engulfed the interior of the bar.

As the flames finally died out he poured his favorite blend and took a seat at the bar.

Brielle walks into the bar, noting the sparkling clean and pristine condition. She swivels her head from one end to the other and spots Felix sitting at the bar and sipping his drink.

With a hint of wonder in her voice, she says, "Felix.....you are home now?" Her eyes are wide in disbelief and she bites her lip with a hint of worry.

*Walks throught the front doors, sniffing the air,* Did someone get roasted alive in here again?" I must confess Alex I never did actually burn anyone in here ya know. That was an ugly rumor. It was just his head."

"I am, for how long...that is another question in itself. And Lachlan I just did some cleaning, some burned dust should be all," standing and stretching revealing his all white suit.

Her eyes glimmer with a hint of happiness, warring with the worry. As he stands up she looks him up and down with appreciation. "You look nice tonight, Felix."

She looks to Lachlan with a little giggle. "I never heard that particular rumor!"

She walks up to Felix, eye level for once as he sits. "What determines how long you get to stay home? We all miss you here. I miss you here..." She tries to hide an involuntary pout.

Well. apparently at one point, I dismembered a a person and burned their remains in the fireplace. Horrendous lies, I admit to the dismembering but only his head was burned in the fireplace. I cleaned up the rest for fear of your wrath and a cleaning bill.

"Like I said, staying is different question all together. And if there wasany evidence it would be gone now. I burned the place clean," downing his whiskey. "It has been an interesting few months, how has the place been?"

She goes pale at Lachlan's statement. "Well...thats how it goes around here, I suppose. Someone has to keep up the dead body quotient, I suppose." She smiles wryly and turns to Felix, her frown returning as she notices how evasive he is being. "I know you don't know how long you can stay, but what is it exactly that determines it?"

"There are things beyond my control at work here," looking intently around the bar, there haven't been any strange happening around here?" searching behind the bar.

"Well, we briefly thought Ara was dead...she had been welded into her room while a mutiny was going on.....the mutinous riffraff from her ship made their way in here and destroyed the bar that Wil had paid for to renovate...." She shakes her head.

"But she's alive. And home. and we fixed the bar back up and..." She looks around with wonder. "You finished what we couldn't." She briefly kisses him and then tacks on with a frown, "And I turned 21."

"Renovations?" His face goes pale for a moment, shecking his pocket watch there is still time!!!" Running downstairs and returning with a giant book, slamming it on the table and flipping through the pages. "Long as the door remained in tact everything will be okay."'

Walking up to the door, mumbling to himself. Slamming his hand down, an explosion of flames erupted, revealing demonic runes under the paint. "Good. Still intact," looking around as the support beams glow with runes as well. The runes start glowing brighter, almost blinding. After a few moments the runes glow a dark crimson, almost blood color as Felix stumbles a little bit. Removing his hand, "I'm glad I could fix that."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station