A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I went to Dorians." Ara said, grabbing a bottle of wine from the bar. "He called on me when he heard I was in town and he was having one of those parties. So I decided why not?" She smiled. "Did that new shipment of Southern comfort come in?" 

*the door opens and a man in a white suit falls through, a stab wound through his neck.  Valarian walks in behind him, wrist blade retracting, looking rough and injured*  Hello...*before he falls to the floor and starts coughing*

*rolls her eyes and walks over* Hey nursey, man down. *she says to Brielle* 

Wil strolls in, his charcoal gray suit as immaculate as ever with the black satin double breasted vest buttoned up. The bright scarlet of his puff tie standing in glaring contrast to the rest of the somber looking ensemble. His eyes twinkling with the old merriment so rarely seen in them anymore.

Upon seeing Arabella's outfit as well Brielle in her shift his eyes go wide. "Why dear ladies! I'm shocked to see such outfits upon you two. Such impropriety from our ever proper lady Brielle and you Ara, while such an outfit is quite becoming of your loveliness I am shocked to see you in such!" 

Brielle sighs heavily and rolls her eyes, while muttering about how she should have stayed in bed. She kneels down, holding her dressing gown tight against her with one hand and checking the pulse of each man in turn while acknowledging Wil with a nod of her head and a blush.

"You know, it was just Ara and I, having a girls night, talking about Dorian Grey's party. It wasn't supposed to turn into a bloodbath......" She starts patching the men up while continuing to mutter to herself, starting with the man in white as he is more gravely injured and she wants a chance to know what happened.

*Ara sticks her tongue out and smiles* Wil, you kiss arse. I wonder how well you'd look in a dress like- *a figure walks in wearing a grey topper and a fine suit* Dorian…followed me for more or were you bored? *Ara crossed her arms. Dorian bowed and smiled before smirking to Brielle* Not so shy now, are you? *Ara walks up to him and turns his head with he hand, real close* now now, we don't want to wake the innkeeper. 

Wil laughs and moves to the bar, letting Brielle work. Seeing the man in a suit come in and hearing his name Wil gets a curious look. "Ara, you must admit that you do cut a figure in that gown sure to draw his eye but Brielle in a nightgown would rise the blood of even an old man such as myself!"

Pouring himself a glass of the Balvenie 21 year old he keeps at the bar Wil walks over to them. "Given the attitude, the suit that few men could afford, and the name I assume you may be Dorian Grey, the most infamous hedonist to ever grace London?"

*val stands up and looks to Dorian, then to Ara and Bri, then back, before grabbing the man in white out from under Bri and starting to drag him.* I'll let you guys have your moment.  Don't worry about this one, Bri.  He's a daemon anyways...

Brielle frowns and looks forlornly as her patient is dragged away from her, and as her focus returns on the world around her, she blinks and blushes a deep crimson than she had since the fateful night Ara had "the talk" with her.  She gives a little squeak and dashes behind the bar for some cover, tightly crossing her arms over herself and staring at the floor, even as she can feel Dorian Grey's eyes on her inadequately covered form.

Wil smiles and slips out of his over coat and tosses it to the bar. "For your sense of decency my dear girl. I'd hate to see my favorite establishment burn from the heat in your darling cheeks." 

Dorian looks to the gentleman who tossed Brielle his coat and shrugged it off with a sort of confused look in his eye. "Perhaps I was wrong." But Ara turns his head again. 

"You in here to cause trouble?" She asked in a whisper.  

"Just checking out the scene really." He replies and forces his way from Ara over to the gentleman. "I'm being rude." He bows, "we haven't met. My name is Dorian Grey. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." 

She lets out a little murmur of thanks, then reaches out to grab the jacket, if possible blushing slightly deeper. She looks up from under her lashes and inspects the scene as Dorian and Wilhelm meet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station