A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wilhelm smile and gives a bow in return. "I thought you may be. I am Wilhelm Heizeltroff. Good sir it is an honor to meet you I must say. Any man that can make my man servant decry his activities as 'so hedonistic even Vātsyāyana would blush!' is one I must meet!"

He waves towards the bar. "Perhaps you would care to share some scotch with me? Though I fear our dear Brielle probably shouldn't serve us as I'm sure I'd miss my mouth with my glass."

Brielle momentarily comes out of her embarrassment induced trance and glares at Wil a little bit, holding his coat tighter across her chest.

"Felix is in the other room you know...that's where I was before missy here came waltzing along with Mr. Grey trailing after her!"

"You flatter." Dorian smirks, " you and your man servant are very familiar with the Kama Sutra, I assume? As for the drink, I do believe Arabella mentioned something about being the bartender in this establishment."  He taps the bar and winks at Ara who shakes her head. 

"Sniff it and make sure i didn't add in some arsenic involuntarily." She sassed but poured the drink and placed them in front of the two men.   

*Val walks back in, twirling a blade in one hand* I do hope there's no trouble tonight.  I just recently crawled out of Hell, and I'm really not in the mood to have to kill any more today...*he sits down at the other end of the bar and grabs a bottle*

Wil takes the glass from Ara and shoots her a wink. "Ara I do believe this is the loveliest outfit you've ever served me a drink in! I do believe your tips would go up substantially if it were your regular attire."

He raises his glass with a nod towards Val before turning back to Dorian. "I spent nearly a decade traveling that region of the world. It was where I met and first took him into my service. I must admit that book is quite the work but there are so many options it neglects." 

He can't help but grin and leans against the bar. "Now you, I am told, are not only well versed but well practiced in many of the arts of hedonism that have graced the pages of books banned by the societies so dedicated to puritan thought."

Trying to focus her attention on anything but the raising sexual tension in the room, she looks over at Valarian with concern. She edges out from behind the bar, and takes a seat next to him, the coat crumpling up comically baggy on her tiny body.

"Felix went to hell once. It was awful, I think. He doesn't like talking about it much, except for when he's sleeping, sometimes..."

*Val looks over at Bri* imagine the worst thing you can think of. Your deepest fears. The worst pain and suffering possible. *his eyes get dark*. That's called the warm up.

She bites her lip, not quite sure what the appropriate thing is to say. She decides to sit in a comforting silence, away from the obscene attention of the rest of the men.

Ara blushes and turns away from Wil. "I don't need tips."

Dorian, scanning down Brielle, says to Wil, "you could say I've studied it, and further. I like to know things down to the very soul and curiosity i'm afraid is too strong to resist really. Why torture myself because society deems a subject to be inappropriate? They're all just as curious and active. No reason to hide. Right, Brielle?" He grins.

Wil brightens up and laughs. "I agree quite completely! My friends, the Holmes brothers, have always felt the same though their pursuits are quite more plebeian than my own. Though to find a kindred spirit who believes in exploring the full potential of the physical form is a pleasure indeed."

He takes a deep sip of his glass and draws his pipe and tobacco pouch from inside his coat. "Would you care to join me for a bowl? Though I feel I should warn you that if the lovely Brielle's lover should wake and hear you speaking thus he may take offense and that would be an unfortunate fact indeed." 

Brielle's head snaps up at the mention of her name and the crimson blush returns. Despite being uncomfortable with the situation, a small spark can be heard in her voice.

"I do agree, although not everyone wishes to indulge in all curiosities with all parties. Speaking of the one party I do freely indulge with, shall I wake the innkeeper? He might have something to say."

"I will most certainly join you for a bowl." Pulls out a pipe of his own and vanilla tobacco. "I suppose it wouldn't be so delightful to get beaten up by such a devoted lover, as Arabella and Brielle has described to me. I can get that sort of adrenaline at the dog fights down by the docks. Are you a gambling man, Mr. Heizeltroff? Perhaps a taste for blood?"  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station