A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*val smiles.  It's not a happy smile.  It's a smile born from the deepest pits of your soul.  It's a cold and dark smile.  He sits up and walks towards Dorian, the wicked smile still on his face* I do believe that Lady Brielle has grown tired of your more than friendly comments.  I suggest, if you wish to remain in this establishment, that you refrain from any further such remarks *by now, val is face to face with Dorian* We wouldn't want any unfortunate events to befall you...

Wilhelm gives a soft chuckle as he fills his own bowl and lights it. "Blood little bothers me. My particular profession has made quite comfortable with it. Though I prefer the boxing in the warehouse district myself."

He puffs at the pipe, getting a heady smoke before speaking again. "If Felix were merely devoted I would have little fear of him. His training and durability though make him quite the threat. Even to one such as myself and that is a rare thing." 

"Well, I do try to stay on people's good side as much as I can. I'll refrain from my flirtatious pursuits with the lady." He nods to Brielle. "As for boxing, well. I do like a little adrenaline. Do you, yourself, fight?"

She nods and gives a little smile before standing up and shrugging off the coat, handing it to Wil.

"I'm going back to bed. Please don't burn down the bar." She sways out of the main room and down the hallway towards the bedroom.

*Ara waves to Brielle as leaves.* Night, dear. *she says, grabbing a glass of wine and sitting over by the two gentlemen discussing their thrills. It takes her a moment to adjust herself while she's wearing a bustle.

Wil chuckles and lifts up his cane. "I sometimes box but mostly I prefer the advantage that comes with a weapon. Hence the multitude of canes I carry. Well that and my own injury though some days it is well enough that I barely notice it. I mostly fence myself." 

Drinking the rest of his scotch in a single gulp Wil sighs heavily. "Unfortunately good sir I must depart. I fear I have forgotten the time and Shankar is quite likely to have thrown my dinner into the street by now. For all he is supposed to be servant the man takes amazing liberties!" 

Wilhelm walked slowly into the Gear. His cane clearly taking most of his weight this night. Stopping in the door way he removed his hat and his over coat, setting them on his normal peg. 

Moving towards the bar Wil settles himself on to one of the bar stools. He can't help but grin as he packs a pipe and lights it. Happy to fill the air around him with smoke as he awaits anyone else.

Brielle steps into the room and behind the bar, giving Wil a little nod and smile as she dusts off the counters and Simon brings her the regular white wine. She murmurs thanks to him and then looks back to Wil.

"You look rather peaceful tonight!" she chirps happily as she finishes her task.

He laughs and winks. "I'm more peaceful than normal I would say. My research is moving along at a decent pace right now. I may be close to finally unlocking the final formula. It would transform the world over if I made it available. Which of course would also cement my place in history."

He reaches behind the bar, pulls out a bottle of scotch and pours himself a glass. "Just how have you been my dear? We rarely so get to speak these days."

She smiles and replies, "Better than normal. Felix has actually been home for a spell, which means for once in my life I don't have to worry so much about him....and do tell, what is the goal of this formula again? You are so often locked up in that lab and all manner of crazyness goes on in here on a regular basis..."

He grins and nods. "My eventual goal is a formula that will unlock the full potential of the human body. Once taken it should increase their capabilities to the very limit of what their body can do. Strength, speed, healing, durability, flexibility, coordination. All of these should be heightened to the very limit of what their body can handle. All without obvious physical changes beyond some increase in muscle definition. I'm also trying to increase the mental capabilities of the subjects. Increase the speed at which they can process information and how much information they can recall. The Perfection Formula, if I ever complete it, will basically allow anyone who takes it to be the absolute best that they could ever be."

She takes in the information and tilts her head.

"What are the effects on aging?" She is silent, not making a peep, waiting for the answer with big hopeful eyes.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station