A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tequila, Vodka and Dark Rum in a tumbler with ice..please *sits at the bar*

*Strolling in in his usual garb, taking off his hat and setting it on the bar and doing the same with his coat, exposing the usual gadgetry and pulling a cigar out of the case in his boot before sitting ans lighting the stick* McCallan 18 if you would, my good primate.

They call him the leather apron. Has your copper friend seriously not told you about this guy? I'm telling you, don't go outside at night. *Aurelian follows Arabella into the bar as she shakes her head* Mary Nichols had it coming, *Ara replies, wiping down the bar*Whoever did it was probably just not the kind of person to mess with. She always robbed the customer and then denied it. There's no such thing as a murder that doesn't leave evidence. Scotland Yard just doesn't know what they're doing. *Aury holds up a photo and Ara's eyes widen* That's not Mary Nichols *she says with her mouth slightly gapped open. Aurelian shrugs* You can't even recognize her, *Ara says. Aurelian gives a look of confirmation* Whatever customer she had last must have been completely out of his mind. Look, I've warned you, you're no idiot....many times, and they say that there was no sign of struggle so....just, try doing most of your work during the day, alright? *Ara rolls her eyes* I don't work in the area that much anymore Aury but thanks for the heads up. *The kid walks out and Ara grabs a broom and starts sweeping. After sweeping for a while she gets bored and starts to randomly dance with the broom stick to amuse herself*

*orders up a pint* "Heres good luck to the pint pot good luck to Rejected Gear! Good Luck. Jolly good luck to the pint pot good luck to Rejected Gear oh the pint pot, half a pint, gill, half a gill, quarter gill, and a little bit more. Heres to good luck! Good Luck to Rejected Gear" 

How we get our rum sometimes ;)

Walking into the bar I think to myself "Ya can tell alot about a bar by the first whiff... this outta be fun" Dodging the already seated folks I make my way to an unused table, break off a splinter from the tabletop using it as a toothpick I finally get that last peice of lunch out from between my teeth. "Hmm, what looks good on the menu?"

*The air in the back corner begins to swirl and crackle with a spark. Wil a blinding flash and a deafening thunder crack, Tim appears. His grey houndstooth chesterfield coat and black leather topper emanating a subtle haze. Catching his balance and lifting his goggles from his face to his hat, seeing the gentleman at the bar he walks over* Afternoon, mate.  Welcome to the gear.

Wrinkling my eyebrows in a What the... look,...Uh, huh nice entrance very subtle, and thanks for the welcome ,so....to business, what doea a man have to pay for a monstrerous platter of corned beef and cabbage around here?

*Pausing for a second, the chuckling and smiling* Oh, sorry. Hadn't had the GSRMD out in a while, been tweaking my airship. The daily quirks of science. *Taking of his coat to expose the device on his left forearm and his disruptor and reactor on his gun belt, throwing the coat on the bar* Price, i'm not sure, but that pesky primate fiddling about in the rafters is an oddly good cook *Eyeing up to Simon* Simon and Ara help out Alex around here. Ara has been over galavanting  about so the chimp holds down the fort....at times.  *Extending his black gauntlet clad hand* Timothy R Harrison, most call me Tim...or T.R.  Pleasure to meet you.

And you Sir, my name is Lachlan most folks just call me Lach or, Captain dependin on wether they are crew or not. The entrance while a mite breath takin isnt actually the craziest thing I have seen, that kinda leadin to the reason my ship is docked at the port. So, the monkey is the cook, is it safe to them assume the dessert speciality of the house is banana pudding?

*Chuckling and sitting on the stool* He'll make whatever you like. Tends bar as well. Nothing wrong with crazy things, keeps you on your toes.  What brings you to the area?

Well, a not so routine trip to a "Lost city" ...wasn't too bloody lost we found it easy enough, but lets just say while profitable, I will never again serve as a passenger service to any person even remotely connected to Miskatonic University.I might have gold in my pocket but its gonna take gold enough to fix my ship back to good and fight worthy and then theres the gold its gonna take for the scotch to get my own mind back into ship shape.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station