A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's what I'm hoping *she says quietly*

Brielle smiles at Silver.

"Do you mind if I look at her hand? That might need stitches."

She turns to Ara. "Well, this isn't fine at least. You can tell me about whatever it is that is most definitely not right when you are ready." She arches an eyebrow as she hovers her hand above Ara's.

*lets go and sighs stretching* anyone seen Felix or Simon..I have their beloved Caramels..

"Felix has been in and out, but Simon is around here somewhere......." Hearing his name, the monkey pops his head from the rafters and climbs down, waiting expectantly. Brielle giggles.

"Well, that answers half of that question! If you leave Felix's with me, I can hand them off to him when I see him...."

She takes Ara's hand, inspecting the cut.

"This doesn't go deep enough for stitches but I should wrap it....."

He just has this way of - *stops and looks to Silver*  I haven't seen Alex but I think simon's around here 6some wh6ere. Just6  call for him. *but Simon climbs down the rafters and up to Silver*

She steps out for a moment and comes back in with her kit, catching Ara's statement.

"He has this way of what, love?" She gently takes the hand and gently cleans the cut with antiseptic before slowly and diligently wrapping it.

Getting what he wants. *she said, looking down at her hand*

She pauses, biting her lip.

"Did he take advantage of you?" She blushes. "Or is he trying to get something else? Is this to do with that conversation you were having?"

He didn't take advantage. He's not forceful when it comes to the act. *she looks away*

She sighs.

"He IS always very firm on that point. But that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to use his powers to get what he wants....now tell me, is this about you, that Captain, or something else?"

It's just between me and Dorian. *she sighs* and a bedframe that couldn't squeak quieter *she says, silently crying with a sarcastic sort of tone in her voice*

She frowns and then pulls her into a hug.

"Whatever happened, happened. Just don't go anywhere alone with him anymore?" She shrugs. "There is something a little bit unnatural about that man....and although he never uses force, I have to wonder if something else is going on that makes girls THINK they wanted it...." 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station