A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no lol. I have my own death brew, just for reapers. I can drink regular alcohol, but this is better mwhaha

*slides into the bar covered in blood, oil, and soot her green eyes wild steam billowing from between her teeth, panting hard. she looked around the bar quickly before jumping the bar and sliding silently into the kitchen*

oh my

She smirks.

"You do realize have the clientele here are a bit more...or less than human, depending on how you look at it?" She notices the commotion Silver created followed by the silent slink into the kitchen and with some concern follows after her.

* just before you reach the kitchen door she sticks her head out her long red hair spilling over her shoulders* got any shears?*her hair is nearly to her waist when she steps out*
*notices Dusten's 'oh my' and stares flatly at him* what?*shrugs and looks back to Brie*

I've seen too much blood lately, but the steam and oil makes up for it haha. I do love steam engines 

got a knife on ya?*looks you over once with the sizing up glare a pirate would give*

yeah I do *goes into his pocket for his boue knfie*

*walks to you in two or so steps.* Can I see it a moment?

Yep, here ya go. I want it back though

*Comes strolling through the doors* Well, hello there Captain Sil. I haven't seen you in the air around here for a bit.

*looks over at you, her hair is down to her waist and bright red. like fire engine red. she looks you over once and is holding a knife.* Hello Lach

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station