A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-the man holds his hand up to Val- this isn't any of your concern.-he doesn't acknowledge Ian. Silver rolls her eyes- ok I'm a pirate.. You know I'm going to lie. Welcome to my humble home in the ground-grins sadistically- Welcome, to the Rejected Gear.-he growled and silver ducks about the time he fires at her -

*Right as the man fires, so does Val.  The first spike smashes the gun out of the man's hand, the second pins that hand to the wall* I don't care what issues you two have, but anyone who tries to hurt a friend of the gear is in for some trouble *val slowly points the gun at him, before backing away* he's all yours Silver.

*Val lifts the rifle and looks at it*

Fine piece of equipment.  Brass cooling vents, floated barrel, the works.  Fires a .25 calibre copper-plated spike.  It's got a 1.5-lb match-grade trigger.

*Val's eyes go cold* I could kill you with it.  Or perhaps just pin you to the wall for Ms. Silver.  Unfortunately, I can't touch you untill you make the first move.  So tell me...are you feeling lucky?  Are you?

His vudoo fetish bracelet warning him against any 'heroic actions', Sarge steps back and away from the bar, all the while with hand in pouch ready for action.

Wil practically stumbles into the Gear. His overcoat torn in half a dozen places, his right arm bleeding from a long slash down the fore arm, his face burned around his right eye. A gunshot wound in his left leg making him limp heavier than normal. 

He stumbles over the bar. Growling in pain he reaches across with his left arm and pulls over a bottle of moonshine. Pouring some on the gunshot wound and slash in his arm he snarls and pours even more into his mouth.

As soon as he puts the bottle down he stumbles his over to his chair and drops into it. Once there he reaches under the table and pulls out a modified c96 mauser he had concealed in it and sets it on the table, watching the door all the while.

Brielle was cleaning the kitchen when she hears some crashing and a dull but steady thunk followed by some very concerning noises of human pain.

She rushes out to the front of the bar to find a very bedraggled and beat up Wilhelm intently watching the door, gun beside his hand on the table. Not taking her eyes off the door, she quietly steps up to his side and whispers, "What in the hell is going on here?"

Wilhelm grunts as he tries to ignore the pain he's feeling. "Apparently the DSS has decided to up it's game. It put out a bounty in order to draw me out where it's operatives will have a much easier time to track and trap me. This particular hunter's name is Muertos Eduardo. He's does bounty hunting to make a bit of extra cash between assassination jobs. That and the fact he has some form of cybernetic enhancement that improves his aim are about all I know."

Wil winces as his hand twitches towards the gun when he sees a shadow pass by the window. "Where this son of a bitch got a model seven ocular enhancement I don't know but I will find out!"

Her eyes go wide, not quite understanding every bit of the lingo but understanding enough to know that someone was out to get Wilhelm, and had some advanced weaponry which was a match even for him. Her face blanches, terrified of what sort of monster could be such a challenge for Wil.

"What should we do? I'm certainly no help if this", She gestures widely at his various serious injuiries, "Is what he is capable of!"

Wil winces as he grins to her. "He's capable of far far worse truthfully but he doesn't want me dead. No money for killing me. He's trying to incapacitate me but apparently that is more difficult than he realized." 

He leans back a bit, realizing that there was a chance that he'd managed to loose him. "The only thing we can do is hope he didn't track me here yet. I need to heal somehow but I have nothing to speed up the process. Is there any chance you could ask Simon to get to my lab and let Shankar know?"

She shakes her head in dismay as Simon clambers down from the rafters, evidently having overheard the conversation and took interest when his name was mentioned. He chatters and quickly dashes towards the direction of the back doors.

"Well...it looks like he is taking care of that himself." She lets out a nervous giggle. "Do you really think there is a chance you lost him? For at least long enough for reinforcements to arrive?"

Wil groans a bit and readjusts. "I'm going to have to have this chair reupholstered dammit. What a shame."

Grinning just a bit he nods. "He has under ten minutes to show up now or he'll be dealing with Shankar and what ever he decides to bring with him. There is a good likelihood he'll have to deal with Simon as well and I'm not sure anyone is prepared for what that little four handed bastard can do!"

She flicks open her fan, idly fluttering it and slightly smiles."You are right but waiting around here makes me nervous." She disappears to the back room and reappears, clutching a rather innocuous looking pistol.

"Its not much, but it makes me feel safer." She shrugs. "Unless he isn't human, a surprise shot to the face tends to disarm people." She maneuvers it such that she still had a firm hold, but to anyone looking at her it appeared she was just clutching her skirts in a white handed grip.

"I do hope they hurry up."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station