A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wil walks into the Gear, seeing the doorway glow a light blue for a moment as he passed through. It had taken hours but he'd finally found the spell used and he'd have to notify Brielle or Felix about how it worked so they could tell the other patrons. His cane supporting his weight and a slight limp still evident.

He hooks his hat and coat over the normal pegs he uses before moving to his chair and settling into it. With a light smile he lights his pipe and puffs gently.

Brielle walks in with a few small shopping bags. She sees Wil and gives him a smile before sitting down next to him, waving to Simon who brings her a glass of white wine.

Wil smiles and nods. "I see you were out shopping today! Having a better day than the other I assume?"

He continues to puff at his pipe.

*A burly man flies through the door, landing hard on his back.  Val walks in behind him, pistol drawn* It's amazing the amount of riff-raff you can find around here.  And I was always told you guys were more civilized than us *Val lifts the man up with one hand, before tossing him out the door* and if I ever see you near her again, I'll kill you myself.

*Turning around* hello Brielle.  Hello Wilhelm.

SHe smiles. "That I am. Retail therapy always does a girl good."

She notices as Valarian barges in with a strange man, and arches her eyebrow. "Care to explain this, Valarian?"

*Val laughs* oh, nothing.  Just some drunkard who thought the could get a little handsy with a lady.  Nothing too concerning. *He takes a seat at the bar*

Wil sighs and shakes his head as the smoke curled up from the pipe in his teeth. "Can't just one of you manage to come in without bringing in the scum that you are fighting? I mean seriously. We've had more thugs in here on their backsides than a prison mess hall."

Brielle nods and giggles.

"At this point, I've just accepted it..." She shakes her head and flutters her fan.

*Dorian Grey walks downstairs, tying his tie and stretching* Could I trouble you for a drink? *He asks Ara as she comes down as well* Pour it yourself. *she teases but he shoots her a look. She walks behind the bar and grabs a bottle of wine, pouring two glasses* Where's this one from? *Dorian asks, grabbing the bottle to read the label* Your cellar. *She chuckles* Is that friend of yours around tonight? *he asked* She's made it clear that she's taken. *she replied* So did you. *Ara coughed on her wine and then notices Lee in the corner.* I'd love to stick around but I really must be off. I'm expected at a duchess' house party in an hour. *The man stood and bowed, tipping his hat to Ara as he walked out*

What? *she asks and then gestures to his drink* You watered that down, yeah?

He's a friend of mine. He stops by cause I use him like a newspaper. He gives me all the gossip that he thinks would be useful. *She smiles and leans on the bar*  So...long time no see.

Nothing interesting this week, no. *takes a sip, without looking down*  A mishap, huh?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station