A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Yeah yeah yeah, silly wormwood gets people all worked up sometimes," tossing boxes over his shoulder while rummaging. He pulls out a medium sized box and pulls out a green bag. Walking over to Brie holding up a tiny little fairy charm. "Look at the little fairy," her eyes focusing on it, "good now watch this," pouring the green dust into his hand. 

The little fairy figure and dust started to faintly glow before bursting into a ball of fire. "Now blow into it," she took a deep breath and blew into it as a rain of green fairies and a green aura surrounded her. "Now its time for you to get some rest dear."

She sneezes a tiny bit, and blinks in confusion. "Felix?" Her lashes flutter a few times. "Phillip is back...you should probably do something....about that..." Her speech slows and slurs slightly as she speaks, leaning against him, her breathing evening out. "I'm so tired...can we go to bed?" He nods and gently guides her back to their room. Halfway there she falls asleep and he has to scoop her up and carry her the rest of the way to bed.

Good night Brie and Felix. Where in blazes did Ara go?! Well, I'm off as well.

you're a goddamn handful and a tease, you know that? *David slammed his empty pint down* You want another one? *Ara asked irritably* Honestly, you need a different idea of fun. *He continued. With a click, the barrel of her gun was pressed to his head* Yeah you're right. Maybe I should try mutiny. Sounds like a blast. any reviews from your experience? *David glared* you wouldn't shoot me. *Ara scoffed* Don't make me shoot you. Now I'm sick of your rants for the night. Just cause you lost that goddamn treasure does not make it my fault. You'd be dead by now if it wasn't for me. Don't forget that. *David shook his head* I should have just killed you when I had the chance. *At that moment, a beautiful asian woman in a gold and red dress stepped gracefully into the bar. She walked slowly up to the counter with a small posse of more ruggedly dressed girls behind her and sat down next to David* Lapsang Souchong *she demanded in an authoritative tone. Ara put the kettle on* Yes my lady Captain. *she said quietly and then the woman looked to David* You lost my treasure. *David glared* forgive me, my lady captain. *He bowed his head* But we've tricked Charlotte Bennet before. We can beat her again. *He explained. Captain Meiling of the Bloody Lotus turned her painted face to one of her girls.* Xiaxia...give him the spot. *Ara dropped a teacup and it smashed to the floor. With a struggled breath she grabbed the broom and turned away as Xiaxia, a girl with two tiny five pointed stars painted next to her left eye, pulled a small scroll of parchment out of her satchel and handed it to David. He opened it and stared at the black spot* You bring me back my treasure. *Meiling said in a low tone as she stood.* Yes, my lady Captain. *David responded in a shaky tone as she left the bar slowly and gracefully the kettle whistled as Ara and David exchanged glances* I'm sorry.... *Ara whispered*

Walking in, placing his soaked overcoat on the coat hook, "lovely weather out isn't it?" Tossing an apple to Simon. The monkey happily grabs the apple mid air, "Glad to see you haven't changed a bit," tossing his gun belt onto the bar.

Hearing the door open and swing shut, she steps out from the staff hallway.

"Hello, Felix."  She steps behind the bar and starts pouring him a whiskey.

Taking the whiskey, "Thank you.Has anything interesting happened lately?"

"Hey Ya'll" Dusten said as he walked through door. He put his hat on the rack, and dusted snow off of his shoulders. "It's a blizzard out there" he said shivering. "I need a drink"

She smiles and nods to Dusten. "What would you like?" She waits for his response then turns to Felix. "Just been holding down the fort. And keeping you away from the absinthe!" She giggles and gives him a wink, sliding Dusten's drink toward him.

"Danke mein Freunden" Dusten said graciously. How are ya'll doing Dusten asked 

"Four bottles was nothing," sipping at his whiskey, "That's a story for another day, but glad to hear things are quiet here, it's a nice change of pace. Evening dusten," waving to him and downing his whiskey.

She smiles. "It is a nice change of pace. I'm thinking we could have a little get together sometime soon.." She trails off with a question in her voice before a little smirk returns to her face. She wanders over to where he is sitting and takes a seat on his lap. "That sounds like quite a story. Care to share?"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station