A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Everyone has to test their limits," picking her and placing her in the chair next to him. Walking over to a safe below the bar counter. Pulling out two new looking revolvers. Ripping the cylinders off the new ones he proceeds to replace the ones on his gun belt with the new ones.

She blinks as he sets her down, and watches as he goes to the safe. She takes it in as he replaces his guns.

"Where did you get those, Felix?"

"I've had the ones on my belt for awhile now, the cylinders took some damage the other day. Just simple maintenance," Tossing the busted, cracked cylinders to brie. One of the cylinder tubes was completely blown out, only then did she notice the burn on his hand.

She catches the cylinders, fumbling slightly as she saw the burn. She puts the cylinders down on the counter and then gently grabs him by the wrist, holding his hand up and meaningfully looking from the burn to his eyes.

"Where did this come from?" her brows furrowing in concern.

Pulling his hand away and finishing putting the gun back together, "It happens when a bullet goes off when you aren't planning on it. It really isn't that bad."

She smirks just a little bit. "I've told you not to play with guns..." She shakes her head. "But really. Be careful, whatever you are doing, yes?" She tugs on his wrist. 

"Lets get to bed....I'll wrap this for you. There are methods of healing that don't involve cauterizing everything, dear..." She stands up on tip toe and gives him a quick kiss before tugging a grumbling Felix towards the bedroom.

The front door to the Gear creaks open and standing in the doorway is Sgt. Ian, crumpled looking and dead tired... He takes a slow, hesitant step forward and falls face first to the floor, unconscious and bleeding.

What was that? *Ara snapped up, slipping out of bed and resting a sleeping Dorian's arm on a pillow. she made her way downstairs to see Ian in the door way. tightening her robe, she rushed over and knelt next to him, feeling his pulse.* Hey! Ian, right? I think we met once. Are you awake?

In his outthrust left hand is what appears to be a folded sheet of paper, which when opened looks blank. His body is giving off a slight scent of bergamot, cardamon and jasper.

Ian *she looks over the paper*

Unruffled by apparent circumstance, Haji* peeks over from Sgt. Ian's chair at his master's recumbent form, pulls forth a naval whistle and gives three sharp blasts and two low ones. Presently a sound of wings flapping can be heard coming from outside the Gear. In a spectacle not unlike others+, four smallish, winged blue macaque monkeys in wiskits and fezzes hover over and take hold of the sarge's arms and legs and gently lift him over to and through the infirmary doors in the back followed my Haji.

Wil walks into the gear, his cane taking his weight but only just a bit to keep his balance. His shoes wet from the snow. His coat and hat he hangs from the usual peg before making his way to his normal table. He settles into the chair and signals to Simon for a glass of scotch. A short conversation of signs later and Simon brings over a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 year old scotch and a glass. 

Wilhelm grins and pours himself a glass before packing and lighting his pipe. He puffed heavily at the stem, building a cloud of thick, heavy but aromatic smoke around his table. He knew it wouldn't be long before his associate would be there but hopefully he could get enough smoke in the air to cover what was sure to be an unpleasant odor.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station