A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She quietly sips her wine and notes the interactions and bargaining taking place between the two men. She relaxes, feeling a sense of relief that a successful deal might actually be struck without any physical blows. The warmth of the fireplace and the wine hitting her system causes a dreamy look of contentment on her face as she gently taps her foot.

Over the next several minutes Grim and Wil work out the deal and Wil hands over a check for seventy thousand pounds sterling as well as the ownership papers for a small craft. Grim stands slowly and nods to Brielle. "I hope to return soon madam. I quite like the place."

With that the massive man makes his way through the door again, grabbing something from beside the door as he makes his way off.

Wil grins and puffs at his pipe gently. "That my dear is one of the best deals I have ever made."

She shakes her head.

"I would say. That is quite nasty business if they are now stealing your formulas...and he is quite interesting as well. Do you think he'll be trouble when you are not around?"

Wil shakes his head and sips his scotch. "Grim is always trouble but no worse than we've had here before. He isn't the cleanest guy you'll meet and he's probably one of the most dangerous I've ever met. You may not have noticed but the man was likely to be carrying half a dozen weapons just now. We could do worse than have him here. We have done worse!"

Wil laughs and turns to Brie. "So what are your plans for the holidays my dear?"

Casey July comes into the bar.... she slips off her boots and throws them in the corner.

She throws her bag onto the table and slides out of her heavy, quilted jacket which she twirls around and puts on the back of her chair....

She grabs a bottle of whiskey and a glass and sits down to the table with a thud....

She smiles. "Well, hopefully Felix will stick around..I've got to ask him about the Christmas party!" She hears the thud and turns around and sees Casey.

"Darling! I haven't seen you in a while. How would you feel about a Christmas party?" She stands up and busies herself pouring another glass of wine and takes a seat beside her, taking a decent sized sip.

"Why do you think I am home?" she smiles at Brielle and tips the bottle towards her.

"I get to play the Christmas Carols! And I have presents!"

She smiles brightly.

"We shall have to get a tree to put them under....no early Christmas presents! And you shall have to help me plan the party! Also, since you are home...my dress for the party! Something in the latest fashion, colors related to Christmas, perhaps taffeta?" She giggles, obviously in good spirits. 

"It is so good to see everyone making it home in time for the holidays.."

Wil sees Brie turn to the new entry to the Gear and checks her out himself. Clearly a strong woman but still lovely. He grins a bit and takes a larger sip of the scotch. "Good evening dear lady."

He stands and makes his way over to give her a polite bow and a smile. "It is a pleasure to see a lovely lady such as yourself enter this place. Clearly introductions are in order though. I am Wilhelm Heizeltroff and might I have the pleasure of your name?"

She stands and faces Wilhelm, "Well, kind sir, I am Casey July." She bows a deep theatrical bow and looks up and winks at Brielle.

"I am Lady Brielle's half sister."

Wil laughs and shakes his head. "My dear I somehow doubt you are her half sister. But if that is your story I will leave it quite alone."

He smiles gently. "May I join you? I'm afraid my usual table is still quite pungent from the smell of my own tobacco."

Brielle starts hysterically laughing.

"Its quite true, I'm afraid....you see, the upper class holds some deep dark secrets in their families, and it turns out, that for all the proper lady they tried to pawn me off to Phillip as...well..." She shakes her head.

"I only figured it out, years after the fact, when Casey finally contacted me shortly before my impending marriage to Phillip..."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station