A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Casey sits back down next to Brielle. She looks up at Wilhelm, "You will be seeing me again sir. I promised Brielle that I would be around for the holidays. And for her, I keep my promises."

She nods to Wil and smiles at Casey.

"Funny how many more promises are kept now that I'm in what my family back home would consider a cesspool of debauchery.....yet I find myself content. More than content, as of late...I'll have to make sure Felix stops in some time to say hello...and give us the go ahead on that party!" She can't help but grin in excitement at the prospect. "First thing is first, we need to procure some misteltoe and put it in some interesting locations..."

Casey grabs a lead pencil and a journal from her bag and begins writing....

"Mistletoe, rum, poinsettias, popcorn...."

She looks to Brielle...." Ham, or turkey ?"

"I'm sure we can have both.....add a tree on there as well! And holly! Just let Felix know the bill when you are done...or we can have a girl's day and go shopping for it all together! " She is practically bouncing with excitement.

"The Christmas party is always spectacular....let's outdo ourselves this year, shall we?"

She yawns and covers her mouth with the back of her hand..., "Do I get my old room dear?"

She heads behind the counter and grabs the keys for Casey's regular room, tossing them.

"As always! Everything should be clean and fresh in there..." she trails off in a yawn. 

"It IS rather late, isn't it? I think I'll be off to bed also...goodnight!" She walks down the hallway to her room and blows kisses to Casey on her way out.

Casey catches the kiss and pretends to put it in her  pocket for later.

She grabs her bag and looks around the bar.... she thinks to herself that coming home for the holidays always feels so good.

This is going the be the best one yet!

*sweeps bar and stares at Jabber who is laying on his back, arms and legs sprawled out, eating on a eukalyptus that's half way out of his mouth* You're weird.

The windows of the Gear seem to be blacked out for a moment before a large thud is heard just beside the door. The door then opens and seems filled by a massive figure before Grim bends and twists his way through the doorway. Once inside he stretches up to his full height.

His beard still waxed into the curved spikes from his face though his hair itself seems to have been cleaned since his first time in. His clothes seem a bit cleaner as well though still clearly made from sail cloth. Moving towards the bar he stops as he sees the young woman behind it. She looked familiar though he couldn't quite place her. The koala was nagging at him as well. Ah well. Not my job to care.

He steps up to the bar and gently lowers himself onto one of the few stools that looks sturdy enough to hold him. His gravel grating voice rumbling from his chest. "Whiskey if you have any. Need something to warm the gut."

*she pours him a glass, staring all the while but not saying anything. She gulps as she slides it in front of him and then exchanges glances with Jabber* You new around here?

He picks up the glass gently between his thumb and forefinger and drinks the whole thing in a single gulp like a shot. "Yeah. Met up with a guy here the other night to get a job for him. Leave it to Heizeltroff to find a place like this though. Couldn't stay away even though I'm on a schedule." 

He laughs easily, sounding like a bass drum being rolled down a gravel pit. The whiskers of his beard and mustache moving so it can be seen that his teeth are bared in a smile. Looking back at Ara he squints again and shakes his head. "You.... look familiar for some reason. Do I know you?"

You're not in the peace keeping business are you? *she asks laughing but leaves it at that in case he's a bounty hunter or a cop. This isn't the kind of guy she wants to be chased by when it comes to her bounty*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station