A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35053

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She turns her head to see Wilhelm has made his way in. She smirks a little and arches an eyebrow.

"That may be true, but you must admit that it doesn't look so terrible, after all. How are you this fine evening?" She giggles a little and stands up, stretching slightly.

Wil waves his hand around and laughs. "No it is not terrible I guess. I am just one of those who prefers simplicity in decoration." 

He packs his pipe slowly and just shakes his head again.

She shakes her head in return and sighs.

"So, may I ask what you have been up to since the other night when your associate was in here?"

"Mostly I've been handling some emergency orders sent to the lab but also prepping my new ship to be transferred to Grim's ownership. She was nearly complete and the engines were just being installed. One of Oswin's prototype engine systems like he has in his ship. I agreed to make some modifications at Grim's request as well." He laughs and lights his pipe with a couple of quick puffs. 

Leaning back in his chair he grins. "Never thought I would see the day that a ship would be getting outfitted with copper plate that has been coated in some of my hardening solutions. Stuff is as tough as steel now but immensely lighter. I have to say it was a good suggestion his part."

"So you will be defending your inventions with one of your other inventions? I must say, that is quite an entertaining notion..." She walks over and takes a seat next to him, crossing her ankles and taking a sip of her cider.

Wil continues puffing gently at the pipe hanging from the right side of his mouth. "I'm not defending anything. I'm giving a lunatic a ship to keep him alive long enough to ensure my profit margin isn't affected."

He laughs and winks. "So, tell me about your plans for the holidays?"

* A chilling breeze blows in as Lachlan strides through the doors*  Ah, weathers changing very bracing artic air we have coming. *Looking around the taproom * How is everyone this fine day?"

*struts in and lightly taps Wilhelm on the head  as she walks by silently and behind the bar before pouring herself a glass of ice water* evening *she says in a playfully low tone as if she had just walked in on an awkward scene*

Wil looks at Ara confused than just laughs and waves to Lachlan with a friendly smile. "I'm doing well? And your self my friend?"

*Leans towards Ara* I hear you might be able to direct me towards a certain fellow able to exchange various differing currencies without all the hassles of "Mainstream" banking institutions?

She waves at Ara and Lachlan and smiles.

"Nice to see everyone!! How are you all?"

*she winks at him* Your little bird doesn't lie. If you tell me who told you, I might have to kill them. *she grins and looks to Wil* Wilhelm, you taunt me with your silence.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station