A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm, not too much incentive to talk then , *brushes a stray hair out of Ara's face.* Besides I need my sneaky lil eyes an ears all breathing and capable.

Wil shakes his head and chuckles. "I'm not sure what I'm being silent about my dear. You came in looking like the cat that ate the canary and haven't said why!"

Brielle giggles.

"She's been looking like that often lately come to think of it....Ara dear, do tell, what is going on with you?"

strolling in form the basement, sporting one of his dress uniforms, "Evening everyone," scanning around the bar.

*beams at Lachlan and flutters her eyelashes* You know I can't help being an obstacle. *She giggles and then looks to Bri, and then to Wil* so you don't know, Mr. Heizeltroff? *she asks and then looks to Felix* Where the hell have you been, friendly ghost?

Brielle smiles as she sees Felix strolling in and walks up to him, looking up into his face.

"You look handsome tonight..."

bowing "Thank you, just had some formal meetings to go to earlier today."

Wil rolls his eyes with a chuckle at Brie before looking to Ara. "Arabella the only thing I know right now is that my manufacturing team is overworked even by my standards and that lunatic Grim has been modifying the every loving hell out of the ship I'm paying him with."

Wil waves to Felix. "Nice to see you."

*chuckles* Well, your friend Grim and I have a little arrangement, I figured you knew since you told him about me. I'm feeling very good about it since....well....I have the black spot now. I might as well live a little impulsively if I haven't done so already.

Wil's eyes go wide for a moment. "By all you may suspect of being holy please tell me you aren't sleeping with that walking insult to walls everywhere!" 

*gives him a strange look* I'm his first mate for the job, Wil. I like being slammed against the wall during sex, not through them.

Wil laughs at her imagery and nods. "I'm sure he wouldn't put you through a wall though there would likely be cracks. As for serving as his first mate.... Are you sure about this Ara?"

Wil looks genuinely concerned as he speaks, setting his pipe down. "I know you are a hell of a fighter and got a good reputation as a pirate but Grim is insane. Even by my standards. The man has walked into a police station wearing nothing more than a smile and that thing he calls a hammer just to see if they'd give him a good fight!"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station