A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*She smiles* You know Wil, that might be exactly why I'm doing it, from his insanity to merely testing my own limits for myself because I usually just go on whatever people tell me. *grabs the bottle of rum off the counter and pours herself a real drink* If that kills me then. well, I'm dead anyways! *holds up her hand that doesn't have the black spot on it officially*

Wil stand and walks over and grips her shoulders. "If you die on this mission I promise you the people who did it won't see the following week. I know Grim will do his best to keep you alive though. He's insane but loosing someone would mean he screwed up and he does NOT like that." 

Suddenly a small device in his vest began ringing. Opening it he sighs and shakes his head. With that he grabbed his hat and coat. "I must bid you all fare well. Enjoy your evening!" 

He quickly made his way out of the gear and towards his lab.

"You do realize I have other responsibilities that keep this bar running?" chuckling to himself.

She giggles softly. 

"You ought to have formal meetings more often"....she brushes over his shoulder and down his chest. "This is nice." She smiles and takes a seat back at the bar.

Pouring himself a glass of fine scotch, "Glad to see all of you in one piece still." Pulling out his journal and reviewing it. hearing the conversation about the black mark, "Ara, I hope you know what you are doing with that."

*coughs on her water* I don't even want to get into that Alex *a bit angrily*

"I know you are a more than capable pirate, but can you handle the other parts of the mark? Aside from being devalued and headhunted by regular pirates?" Sipping his whiskey, "Cause Simon and I know a few demons that could use some marked souls," chuckling.

Alex, I didn't take this shit on as a challenge. *she knocks back her drink* I guess we'll find out if I can handle it. And you can bet your professional arse that I'll hand my soul over if I can't handle it.

Laughing hard, "I'm glad to see you are taking death so well," downing more whiskey, "you know its not so bad, considering its your first time."

and possibly my last...not even possibly. *she scoffs* I'll be dead within a few months or so, just wait. One thing I can tell you though...*she stares like a mad dog into her newly poured glass of rum* I won't go down without a fight.

"Well it can be absolved, at the right price," playing with a ball of fire in his hands, his eyes glowing grey and purple. "There are many options, all come with some form of loss but don't result in death," chuckling

*she thought hard, staring into the fire as he played with it. Could he wash away the black spot? yes. Felix could do anything really. But what price was he asking for? She thought. A pact with a demon...no...no more*

I'll pass *was all she said and she stood, grabbing her coat and walking into London after snowfall*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station