A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lee doesn't know me yet. but other than that I think everything is well.

*with a sip of brandy in his mouth and dusting off the snow* Yeah I know him, he's alright. Beside's put that pistol away, he's not threat.

Sorry Dusten I'm a future me

I'm a time traveler, inventor and doctor

*Walking through the doors as if adoring fans were calling to him* Ah, I do love this place . All the little people are scurrying about the areodrome and the market square. I might have to consider retiring here.Hello good people how are we all today?

Hello Captain

Hey Lach.

Wilhelm makes his way through the door, the purpleheart wood of his cane seeming nearly black from the depth of it's color though the silver over the cap and head still shine. The head seeming delicate filigree until it is seen to be over a dark wood head. 

Hanging his coat and hat on their pegs he makes his way to his normal table. His pants and vest a dark charcoal with a subtle pattern of deep crimson on it that is highlighted by the red of his shirt. Settling into his chair pulls out a pipe and quickly packs and lights it. As soon as the bowl has a steady stream of smoke from it he smiles to the rest of the room. "Good evening my friends. How are you all?"

Oh, what a question, Im as good as I can be with the people I have after me now apparently.

I am well, Thank you

Brielle smiles and waves a hello and a goodbye to everyone in the Rejected Gear. 

"As much as I love you all...my Captain is home and we do in fact have a date." She grins and fairly flounces out the door.

*stumbles in, an empty bottle of brandy in his God given hand* I seem to be out of Brandy Lady Brielle. Could you spare a snifter or better yet a carafe. Oh, look it's the good Captain, Corporal Jarvis, Dr. Spring, and Professor Wil. Jolly good company to get pissed with.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station