A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why not, ..*Takes a glass * and to you and your health. So, how have ya been ?

Oh, I've got the black spot but a good job that I think might help me out with fixing the predicament. The captain I'm working for is an enemy of an enemy. *she takes a sip of her drink* How about you? 

Well, *taking a shot from his glass* I seem to find myself between engagements as it were. Rollie coming into her own right now has made things more entertaining at least. After the last few months and near death experiences I long for the peace of good old honest Piracy. So, that being said....What can I do to help?

*twirls in wearing a short black dress and kitten boots* New stolen clothing! Who wants it?? *she yells up the stairs* I have dresses from a draper in Kensington!

Brielle hears Arabella crashing in on unsteady footsteps followed by an offer of new clothing. She walks out of her room and peeks down the stairs, smirking when she sees Ara hobbling about on her brand new heals and twirling her dress. 

"If I wear the dress, I won't immediately have a bounty on my head, will I? By the way...nice new shoes. You might want to practice walking in them before taking those out in public..." She giggles.

(walks in out of the cold) Wow look at all the clothes.... I thought this was a bar not a department store..

Oh ye of little faith. *she snickers* and the reason I'm wearing them is to practice walking in them, little miss lady. *she gives a wobbly curtsie* Now get down here and choose some of these dresses. *she says, bouncing her shoulder a little* And Jacob, it's still a bar. What do want me to get you. *She steps over to the bar and leans on the counter*

I'll have a vodka lemonade, thank you

She shakes her head and smiles. "Walk along the bar with one hand on it to steady you until you feel balanced. Do you have an event or a date you need to wear these for?" She nods at Jacob as he comes in and as Ara goes to serve him starts rifling through the dresses, making little oos and ahhs at the prettier of the selections.

*Ara slaps her hand on the bar* ok! and hey, *pours Jacob's vodka lemonade  and slides it in front of him* Leave that violet one. I have it saved for a friend. She was hired to go to a ball with some fancy perverted duke and she needs a dress to just leave that one on the table. *Ara winks*

I hope i don't have to put on the raven outfit to protect you after you where those clothes out in public.

Brielle arches an eyebrow, feeling a bit perplexed, and puts the Violet dress aside in favor of a deeper than blood red ballgown. 

"Well, Dr. Spring, the more demure dresses shouldn't cause a problem, and if I am wearing this beauty, I will certainly have a capable man by my side." She smiles and sets it aside in her "keep" pile

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station