A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He rises and bows to the departing woman and turns his attention to the other one. "No need to be concerned. My presence here is purely personal, the age old search for a good drink."

no, of course. I just get jumpy about Queens. I know one of two that don't like me very much. Is your drink alright? *she sips her own glass of bourbon*

"The drink is quite acceptable, thank you. Very refreshing after a long day. I shouldn't worry overmuch about Queen Flavia. Her concerns lie elsewhere as do mine at the moment."

Well I've never met her before so I'm sure we're on good terms....at least for now. *She stretches* but alas, I must be off. *she walks away from the bar much more comfortably in her kitten heels than she did before and sits down to change into normal boots* I have some things to take care of. *she puts the kitten boots in her bag and goes to leave* But you have a good night, sir. Yu and those shiny boots of yours.

Rising and bowing again, he quickly finishes his drink, takes his cane and exits into the darkening night.

Brielle walks in the front door of the bar, with a few small shopping bags. She walks up to the barfront and whistles for Simon, tossing him an apple in exchange for a glass of wine. She takes her drink and goes to sit next to the fireplace, not noticing the figure in the chair across from her until after she sat down and took the first sip.

"Corporal, I haven't seen you in here in a long time...what a pleasant surprise!"

She smiles slightly and takes another sip of her wine.

"Yes, Sunday nights aren't exactly great for business....and the various staff members have been busy. I'm not quite sure where Arabella is, and Felix is off doing things I probably don't want to know about. The sort of things that fund the bar." She frowns slightly. "I'm used to it by now, but I mostly try not to think of it." She stands up and stokes the fire. "What has been keeping you so busy as of late?"

Ah yes, London! the dumping ground for broken people. My  mother dumped herself here too. *Arabella walks in with not even her bag on hand* I was just on Commercial st and I swear to high hell, those gangs.....Although with Queen Vicky in her unadulterated state of mourning, we can all do as we like!! Except fr me of course, *she laughs drunkenly* I have t spend my time avoiding her orders to have my head mounted above her fireplace. *She sits in front of the fire and pulls out a flask* Evening fine sir. *She nods to Lee* Would you happen to be Albert's ghost? The bitch is still calling for you. 

Brielle notes Ara's slurred speech and lack of impulse control with some alarm. Walking over and standing in front of Ara, she asks

"Ara, dear....was tonight a fun night or a terrible night?" She apprehensively waits for the answer.

*lifts her shirt up to reveal a few bruises* "Leave the pretty face." said they and of course, they got me bag but you know, my gun was in my boot. They beat me up and I shot their dirty heads when they turned. I needed somethin' to .....I needed a good beating. *she laughs* Of course, I then went to the Ten Bells but the place has since burnt down!!!

You think me stupid, mate? *she takes a swig of her flask* I ain't stupid. If I was, I'd be hanging' by a rope. *she looks him up and down confused* Have we met?

Brielle bites her lip and tilts her head. Getting caught unaware and actually somewhat damaged had not happened to Arabella for a while, to her knowledge.

"Did you go drinking before or after trying to go to the Ten Bells? You know they haven't been open and functioning in a good long while? And what are you doing wandering whitechappel, you know its not safe!" She takes a step back and takes a deep breath, steadying herself.

"I know you like adventures, Ara...but this seems a bit much? The fact they got close enough to you to cause that much damage.."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station