A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adventures *she scoffs and then hiccups* nothing adventurous about that hellhole of rats. Either way, *She stands and walks to the bar as straight as she can* They'll not be bothering me again. They punished me and now it's one less debt to pay. I'm at least a bit more free than I was before even if that's an overstatement. *she thinks for a moment* And the best part about it, is I shot some of them. No one was around to say I did it and it could have been any one else after me!

Brielle furrows her brow, concerned.

"What debt was this, that you now no longer owe?"

She looks over to Lee and shrugs slightly, almost with a little giggle. "You still thinking a dead quiet bar on a sunday evening is a bad thing?"

Just a bit of loyalty problems, nothing so bad that they'd want to kill me but they still get to rough me up a little. I let the children play. Honestly, hometown gangs are such trifles compared to tyrannic pirate queens. *she skids her flask across the room and pours herself a glass of water* But enough about me. What was your name, sir?

*Val walks in and quietly takes a seat at a table in the corner.  He smiles at Ara and nods to the stranger talking to her, before becoming unusually silent*

She smiles at Lee, reintroducing himself to the slowly sobering arabella, and then turns to Valarian. 

"Hello, Valarian, haven't seen you in a while...tonight seems to be a night for all kinds of old friends to be wandering in!"

"ma'am" *she giggles* what a gentleman you are....*snort* corporal.....*she nods to Valarian* 

*Val takes something out of his coat and begins fiddling with it.  As he looks up, a stranger walks in the door, clad in a dark grey head-to-toe cloak. He surveys the room before taking a seat at the bar*

SHe smiles and grabs lee's hand, nudging it away from his pistol. "Lets see what he's here for? Don't want to be scaring away customers...but if he does anything suspicious, its good to know you are armed..." she mutters under her breath. She announces "I have to run to the back for something...I'll be back soon, loves!" She stands up and wanders to the staff quarters.

*Ara pulls up a glass and looks to the stranger* What can I get you, sir? 

*the stranger pulls back his hood, revealing a pale complexion covered in deep red tattoos.  He smiles* I'll have a glass ale please...and an extra for my friend over there *he motions to Val*

*Val upon seeing the man, stands up and slowly walks over to him, radiating a faint glow*  Lucious.  You're not welcome here... *his calm voice giving way to anger*

*Lucious smiles* Dear Val.  I do hope you didn't leave on a bad note.  It's just part of the job.

*The stranger reaches out and shakes Lee's hand, his touch abnormally cold* Lucious.  My pleasure.  I was just reacquainting with my old friend Valarian *he smiles and nods to Val*

*Val glares at Lucious, and slowly draws his holy pistol and points it at Lucious's head* Out.  Now.

*Lucious chuckles* Not very friendly of you.  However, if you insist, I'm afraid it's hard to say no to a loaded weapon. *He walks towards the door, smiling at the room as he pulls his cloak around him and vanishes into the shadows*

*Ara scoffs* Anyone else think that was right strange. *she giggles* I swear, the lot that comes in here.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station