A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brielle nods to the two men and stands up.

"I'm terribly sorry, but I need to make a trip into town today...make yourselves at home, ok?" She smiles and walks out the door.

I suppose , something to be said for progress though *unholsters his Tesla pistol* She can be adjusted from merely knocking the wind outta someone to how we gonna pick up the pieces ?

*Ara sweeps while Dorian sips a glass of wine at the bar* So you're not nineteen. *He nodded* Yes, *she stops sweeping* The wanted posters say my age so when people ask, well, I make sure it doesn't match up. *He smirks* smart. I kind of know how that feels myself. May I get a refill? *Ara poured his Zinfandel* You look 19. could have fooled me. *She chuckles* thanks, Dorian. 

Wil comes through the door, the cherry red wood of his pipe already warm with the curls of smoke coming from it. Taking off his topper and coat he hangs them on his usual peg. "Well now. Isn't this weather rather disgusting?"

*Ara and Dorian look to the door* Evening Wil. *says she* I've never seen so much snow! The country must be piled up! *She puts the broom away and pours Wil a drink. Dorian nods to him* Evening to you, sir. 

Wil smiles as he takes a seat at the bar. "Dorian, nice to see you again. Sorry I missed the party you invited me to. I had meant to attend but work distracted me."

As he takes a drink he smiles to Ara. "I'm fortunate enough that the city is quite conscientious about my snow removal needs."

"I expected such." He stands and bows to Ara. "Ms. Porter, thank you for the drink." He nods to Wil.  "What, so soon?" Ara asks. 

"I have a late night soiree." He winks and walks out. She sits on a bar stool.

"Have you been up to your usual shenanigans? Anything I can slip in Victoria's tea?" she smiles to Wil. 

He laughs and shakes his head as Dorian leaves. "I do hope Shankar enjoys the soiree. He has taken my invitation for this evening. I do hope to make his next party." 

Wil smiles and puffs at his pipe as he shakes his head. "No my dear. I'm afraid I've been rather focused on my goal of perfecting the serum."

"Serums and potions and-"  Ara stops as a man walks through the door. "Welcome. What can I get you sir?" she asks him. He smiles and nods to Wil, scanning him up and down for a moment before sitting at the bar. "Just some, cherry phosphate will do, thank you, darlin'." He says in an American accent. Ara pours it. "You don't look like a tourist." she leans on the bar. 

Wil gives a small nod and a greeting smile to the man as he drinks his scotch. There was no doubt this man wasn't a tourist but what he was he couldn't be sure.

Gripping the head of his cane Wil discreetly presses the switch on the eye of the bear's head carving. As he does so an interior set of vials begins to combine to create a toxic spray.

"You seen anything interesting around here as of late?" The man asked. 

"No, sir." She imitated his accent and snickered but he wasn't amused and responded with a sort of death glare. "Aw, cheer up. I'm only playing." The man eyed her up and down. 

"you look familiar." 

"Maybe it's a past life thing." she winked. He turned around to Wil. 

"You look familiar too." Ara shot Wil a worried look from behind the man's shoulder. 

Wil laughs and shrugs. "My good man, if I look familiar to you it is likely from a history book or a quite old wanted poster. Though I'm afraid any attempt to collect on the bounty for me would be a distinctly dangerous endeavor."

He sips his scotch and stands, using his cane to make his way to his normal chair and settles into it comfortably.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station