A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Ara looks at the floor boards in thought* Hell....but...again? I can't.  *She looks to Brielle and then back to Ellie and then back to Brielle. Out of everything that's happened...Felix had been the soul of this establishment. She shook her head, thinking back to the first night she had wandered into the Rejected Gear. She remember how Sarah had rushed Pheobe in and Alex had immediatley handed Ara a spoon so they could get the muck out of her works.She remembered how he said they were all a family.*

*She then walked up to Brielle and swatted her lightly in the face* snap out of it! Nothing is going to happen to Felix! and you know that as well as I do! *she turned with glaring eyes to Ellie* Let's get this shit done. 

She winces.

"Yeah, he'll come back in one piece, I'm sure. He's beaten death before..." She shakes her head. "Get him back soon, ok? Before they destroy whatever is left of his soul..."

"Glad to hear you are ready for this, cause the portal we found works, but we aren't sure for how long we could keep it open without unleashing some ancient evils. Sarah can brief you on the finer details at the portal site." She hands Ara a map with the location on it, "Expect to see you there on the next full moon." She looks to the kid, "Giovanni, lets get you home to your Papa!"

"Yes miss Ellie." He hangs his head low for a second.

She gives him a stern look kid runs and grabs Ellie's hand and the two walk out and disappear into the night.

Brielle shakes her head. 

"What in the hell is going on tonight? Is it a full moon?"

*Ara takes the map and looks it over before perking up and watching them leave*....Did that little son of a bitch just speak english? 

She shakes her head.

"Who knows. Kids are weird. Probably some little aristocratic snot.." She stands up, grabs a bottle of wine, and starts toward her room.

"Let me know when you and Felix are both home safe, yes?" She pauses for Ara's response.

Brielle, I don't make promises often because I can't always keep them but let me promise you this. *she takes a shot of bourbon* I'm not coming back until he is back. I don't care how much of him is left, his eyeballs or the last neuron from his brain, I will bring him home. Now I bid you goodnight. I have a lot to do till then. *she runs upstairs*

*comes in looking over at this new robot, steam hissing from between their teeth* Plenty room for another robot my friend! *is wearing trenchcoat, pulling their goggles off*

*comes in covered in soot the back of her trench coat singed. hissing steam through her teeth she glared around the room a moment before sitting heavily at the bar. she checked her pocket watch and laid her head on the wooden counter top hissing steam slowly*

Frustrated at me ship is all* sighs* Can't get engine four to fire right and it just tried t'blow up on me...Can't the blasted thing just cooperate.*sits up dusting some soot off boredly*

After a long, hot day traversing the aether searching for the answer to life, Ian Mac heads into the Rejected Gear, a favorite hangout of the various crews and local lifeforms in our hereabouts. "Simon, a cool pint of Bugman's Best and a bowl of cracked walnuts and spicey mustard for dipping. Also, should you spot Captain Blankie Magic School Bus Turtle, I'd appreciate a heads-up." says I.

A tall red haired woman with a freckly nose and a sapphire blue dress glides into the Rejected Gear. "Hello? Hello?" she calls around and then slows her steps upon realizing the unusual silence. She turns with curious darting eyes, chestnut in color, and tilts her head to one side with a question pressing on her brow. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station