Why did you choose to be a Lord, Lady, Countess, Captain, etc?

Innocent question here that just came to mind while I was updating my profile and it was one I think most contemplate when they first come into the realm of Steampunk.

Why did you choose to be a Lord, Lady, Countess, Captain, Inventor, Scientist, etc?

Yep list goes on and on and on........

For me choosing to be a Lady instead of a Countess was simple.....Lady flowed better with the idea in my head.

Like I said up above....Innocent question.  I'm just curious as to why you choose what you did that's all....not looking to start anything and figured there are newbies that are making up new personas so it helps to ask.

Views: 361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The video reminds me of some SteamPunk forums.  ;-)

I also reminds us of how many types of captains there are though.  

I chose a Captain for Arabella because she's from a story I've been writing.  She owns an airship named the Nautilus, yes, after the great ship that was manned by Captain Nemo and his crew.  I felt that it was more fitting for her as a "sky captain' seem to just fit with her nature and her chance of "running away" from her past.

Actually I chose "Dr." because I am one. . . a PhD at any rate :).  Besides it has a nice ring to it.

Mayhaps we'll meet at some SP event. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station