A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*looks up from his corner seat, seeing who it is* Hello Wil.  I believe Bri sohould be around somewhere...

Brielle walks in and grabs a glass of wine from Simon. "Hello Wil, how are you?"

Wil waves to Val with a grin and nods just before Brielle walks in. "Thank you Valarian, I think the good lady is here!"

Wil gives her a smile and waves her over. "I'm doing well enough but I wanted to ask something of you. I had an idea and was wondering what you might think of it."

She nibbles her lip, a bit curious. "Do tell, Wilhelm? My curiosity is spiked, I must say..." She sips her wine and tilts her head, waiting with bright eyes.

Wil chuckles a bit and smiles. "It's really nothing major. But as you know there are more than one of us who regularly perform business here. Either between ourselves or with our own customers. How would you feel about making a set of secure offices on premises where people could perform business in a setting where there is privacy for these deals to be done?"

Brielle takes a moment to think over Wil's proposition. "I think it is a lovely idea, considering at the moment, much of the business deals get done right here in the bar....but I think Felix has the final say on that sort of addition." She smiles sweetly. "I think there was some progress made last night, so hopefully he is up to making it out here and making some decisions about the place very soon." She yawns widely. "I do believe it is time for me to get to bed....I have been up a few nights in a row now, trying to get that man to talk, and even I need my rest!" She turns towards the staff hallway and slides inside the room where she finds Felix already asleep.

*Val watches Cait, admiring and apprehensive at the same time.  His gaze momentarily flickers to sadness, before once again returning to his calm expression*

*slips into the bar silently looking around like she was trying to be sneaky and slides around back behind the bar before ducking down quickly under the counter. you hear things moving around as she looked for something*

*flits into the bar, leaving a small br

*she quit moving holding her breath hoping to the deities you wouldn't see her*

*looks around, not seeing anyone, and goes to the bar to grab a drink*

*half glances up at him biting her lip still holding her breath watching you move around praying you wouldn't see her*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station