A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brielle walks in from the staff bedrooms, humming to herself. She spots Lachlan and the girl. Tilting her head, "Hello Lachlan, Miss." She nods her head. "Is there anything I can get you?" She smiles, sense that something is afoot.

This lovely lady here Lachlan gestures to Rollie This lovely little thing needs to look and act like a lady and pass as my companion in order for us to complete a business transaction at the Lord Mayors ball.

Brielle looks Rollie up and down. "Is she agreeable to this? Because that is the only way this could possibly work...I can make her LOOK like a lady...but the acting like a lady will take some cooperation from her..."

Rollie eyes Brie and says "I can be a lady when I choose but , all the notions of frills and lace just seem to be things to get stuck in gears and chains when ya work. I know I need to help the Capt. and the crew but,...she looks back to Lachlan please Capt, promise me no embarassin pictures....I'd never hear the end outta the crew."

Brielle smirks a tad and shakes her head. "From the sounds of it, you aren't going to be going anywhere that you might get stuck in gears. Trust me when I say that at high society "functions", the ladies are protected quite well. To an irritating extent. You won't be doing anything you normally consider work." She looks to Lachlan. "I'm assuming you need a ballgown? Proper corset?"

Yes, she is a wonder of nature with machines but bless her she has no idea of proper dancing or formal etiquette. I have endeavored to educate her in asmuch as I can but, she still needs some things from a ladies perspective and a shopping partner.* Hands Rollie a wad of cash and a coin purse that appears full* Brie my savior, my anel of mercy , my light in the darkness *Lachlan is prepaired to lay it on even thicker* please help me and my sweet mechanic here to make an obscene amount of money, and you will of course get a share too.

She giggles. "This is entertainment enough. If you really feel the need to give me some money, give it to the bar so we can fund our next party..." She smiles brightly. "I should be able to get her to pass as a lady for a night, although I guarantee you she won't like it much. There is a reason I ran away, after all..." She starts making a list of things they would need. "Rollie, dear, have you ever had a properly laced corset on? Any kind of waist training? I need to know, that will determine what kind we buy for you and what size dress..." She grabs her hand and drags her out the door as she continues chattering, Rollie glaring at Lachlan on the way out.

Lachlan puts his hands on the back of his head as he watches brie take Rollie out   Brie I sure hope you know what you're doing...

Several hours(and a few more dollars than that later) Brielle and Rollie come flouncing back in the door(Brielle did anyways, Rollie kind of trudged in after her) Brielle looks behind her. "Alright dear, first thing's first. Off to the bath with you!" She pulls out a selection of soaps. "It doesn't matter which of these you pick, just scrub off all of that grease!" She shoes her into the other room. "Ring the bell when you are done, I'll help you get your corset laced on properly!" She looks to lachlan and whispers, "This will be quite a project!"

Rollie sniffs at a few of the soaps Brie handed her ...they smelled so ..well girly "Ok " she thinks to herself" you can do this" She selects one that has more of an orange and minty smell "I guess this one ain't too bad Rollie takes what she would never admit to being a wonderful bath in Bries big clawfoot tub and after soaking till the water gets cold decides it over and she rings he bell for Brie to help her get dressed up.

Brielle peeks in to find Rollie in a towel. She hands over some bloomers and a pretty corset. Once Rollie has herself decent, Brielle comes in. "Ok, this is the not so fun part, especially since you aren't used to it. Hold on to that bed post...." Brielle expertly laces the corset up. 

"Hey now, this isn't so ba-" She gasps. "What are you doing??" Brielle giggles. "I told you this wouldn't be fun. But to fit you in this dress we need down" She yanks on the laces. "one." Yank. "More" Tug. "Inch!" She yanks. "There we go." Poor Rollie looked a bit shocked and out of breath. "I'm sorry dear, its not so bad when you're waist is already half way there from having it done your whole life....but they would know if I hadn't gotten it small enough compared to your frame..." She shrugs and then pulls out an emerald green silk ballgown.

"This will look lovely with your hair..." Rollie gets dressed and Brielle fixed her hair into an updo with soft curls framing her face. As a finishing touch she lightly lines her eyes with Kohl and a touch of rouge on her lips. "Beautiful. Now lets go see what the men think!" She links arms with her and walks into the main part of the bar.

inLooking towards the doorway Lachlan holds his breath as Brie walks out followed by an absolutely beautiful young lady.."Um, I... well.. Brie? Lachlan asks "Where is my Mechanic, and who is this lovely thing here?" Shattering the illusion of feminine  charm Rollie punched Lachlan square across the jaw "Hi ya Capt. " Rollie enjoyed the punch and Lachlan could tell "Ya didn't say I'd have ma ribs squeezed like a vice next time ya lose a bet you're in one o' these things  I promise ya !"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station