A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wil walks into the bar, leaning heavily on his cane. His hat and coat quickly come off and go on the normal pegs. With a wave and a smile he greets the others already there. "Hello my friends. I hope all is going well."

He moves slowly to his chair and lowers himself into it, setting his cane into the tube on the side of the backrest.

My friend , Lachlan speaking as he sits beside Wil says  we may well see a miracle here today. Brie is attempting to get my mechanic to actually dress and act like a young lady.

Wil chuckles and nods. "If anyone can make a lady out of a mechanic it would be Brielle. She's in good hands."

Wil pulls out a cigar case and opens it, offering one to Lachlan. "Cigar Captain?"

Hmmm, Don't mind if I do

Sliding one out Wil cuts the cap off with a cutter before handing it to Lachlan and offering his box of matches. While Lachlan lights his Wil cuts the cap off as well before lighting his own match to slowly light the cigar.

Hello

Brielle shakes her head. "Well, she looks like a lady. I'm not so sure I can retrain her to act like one....I think the best course of action since we have tonight is two rules." She gives Rollie a pointed look. "No violence. Ladies do not hit, spit, punch, bite or anything of the like, unless some cad is trying to..." She blushes a bit. "Take advantage of you if he gets you alone. The second rule is be as quiet and demure as possible. You are a bit feisty for their tastes, my dear..."

"I understand all that and which fork ta use an how to bow and not punch out the snobs when they look down I just want this to go smooth so's I can et the new engine parts Capt promised me , so FOR THAT ...I'll be a good girl and smile all polite like and *looking to Lachlan* "I promise not to eat everything on the dessert tray ."

Brielle chuckles to herself. "My dear, I think that is about as good as we will get tonight." She smiles. "You do look absolutely stunning. Behave and we might have them fooled yet!" She giggles. "Lachlan, do keep an eye on her. Lovely as she is, I wouldn't be surprised if a few less than gentlemanly gentlemen try to sneak her off to the gardens..." She frowns. "Good luck tonight. Knock em dead and I can't wait to hear about it!" She walks back down the staff hallway, smiling softly to herself all the while.

Lachlan looks Rollie over , "You do clean up nice , might have to get ya your own tub on the ship." Rollie blushes "Capt I just want to get this over with"  "Ok, ok, lets go I still have to get cleaned up myself and get dressed up as well, just remember my dear new engine parts ..new engine parts.*Sitting  up from his chair beside Wil* Good evening Wil, hope to see ya soon." .... And Lachlan and Rollie stroll out to another adventure

Ara walks in and sighs, bag over her shoulder, she leaves a note.

There's been a mutiny. I'll be back. Not sure when or if depending on the situation. I can't leave this all to my captain. I'm sorry .

She walks out.
-comes in flailing her captains coat on fire- son of the gears! -jerks the coat off and throws it against the stone wall which put it out. She walked over to the scorched jacket shrugging it back on looking tired. She walked to the bar sitting on the bar top leaning over and pouring her own tap putting the money for it in the register.-

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station