A place for those who feel outcast or forgotten by the steampunk community or in life. Grab a chair, have a drink, and have a jolly good time with jolly good company. There are people in the world who suck and this is an escape.

The underground life isn't for all be we are out there.

My name is Alex ,the owner, and I'll be your bartender

Along with Ara, the other bartender

And Simon, the Demon King Monkey!

Welcome to the world of steampunk, and If you are new we will gladly help you with anything you need. And check us out for whiskey Wednesday's, where whiskey is free.

********IMPORTANT********

There is an underlying story and/or parts there of, that is followed from the Airship Alicia Grey and The Airship Battle Royale. It is not the main focus of the Gear, but It does happen from time to time. The events are scripted at first, but remember your input changes the script. 

This role-play bar, is a light hearted dose of fun. It has its serious moments but the Spirit of the Gear is about comradery, having some drinks, and experiencing everything and anything. The more veteran gear posters will help out the newer Gear Goers with any questions, or ideas.

The gear is designed to help develop your characters if you would like. Feel free to message T.R. Harrison, Arabella Porter, or myself, if you have any questions.

WARNING: HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE: LAUGHING, GOOD COMPANY, AND ALL AROUND FUN!!!

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rejected-Gear/116007448555003

We have a skype room:

[Currently Under Renovation]

World's End(The underground of the RG)

DISCLAIMER: Chat is unfiltered and uncensored, join at your own risk and if you have an issue with it you do not have to participate. This is a back room off welcome. The rejected gear and all afiliated persons are not accountable for the skype chatroom.

Views: 35050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Lovely american agents huh? They gave up on challenging me after I bested Old Capt. Styles." Chuckling and taking a puff of his cigar.

Syles...*thinks* Can't say I've heard of him.  If he's anything like our old captain, Thomason, the "We shall follow the rules.  TO. The. Letter." type, then I'd be glad to see him go.

Wil takes a deep swig of the scotch and gives another pained grin. "They likely wouldn't be chasing me if they hadn't reviewed their records several years ago. Finding out that an alchemist who served in their army for nearly three decades hasn't aged a day and is still seemingly going quite strong has renewed their interest. Especially when they likely found that most of the records of what he had worked on had disappeared when he left the military."

He winks with his good eye and chuckles. "Box upon box of papers full of gibberish instead of decades worth of research they paid for, on a subject they demanded be outlawed worldwide? They can't just hope it was a mistake."

"Well we are a part of the dying age, Wil. COuntries are getting tired of using our organization to do their dirty work, making for more fair fighting. We have had to to start taking on jobs with the Airmarshals as shock troops." Sipping his whiskey.

Well I do not know about your line of work my man. You are aware of that. But I know that the American government would love nothing more than to lay their hands on the papers that they can not find. Decades of research and experiments to make the best soldiers possible all in the hands of an alchemist who has, time and time again, flaunted the fact that he cares little for laws as long as he can make money? They were bound to come for me. I've kept them at bay thus far, but this new man... Oh he'll pursue me till I return or death has found him."

Wil sips his scotch and stands slowly, making his way gently to his normal chair and settling into it.

Brielle shakes her head. "lets pray death finds him...I don't want everyone showing up dead all at once..." She sips her wine. "At least I can say my life is not boring..."

"Just like sooner or later they will start hunting us down. One by one. This verging war is the one thing keeping us in employment." Sipping his whiskey.

Mumbling to herself, "Great...something else to look forward to..."

Oh I've no doubt they will hunt us all Felix. This bar is a collection of outlaws with prices on our heads for one reason or another. Eventually that will come home to roost for each of us."

Wil sips his scotch and gives a pained chuckle causing him to wince. "But I think those who come searching here will find themselves drastically out numbered, out matched, and in a building designed to help us all."

She shakes her head. "No idea why I was hired on as the medic if none of you stubborn fools will ever let me actually help.." She giggles a bit.

Doctor Spring walks in.
Hello everyone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station