General Chat (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Scarlet Derby and Midnight Jay COMIC BOOK - On etsy and IndyPlanet.

Hey folks, just letting you know that I have released the very first issue of an ongoing, maybe-sometimes-monthly comic series starring T…

Started by The Scarlet Derby

0 Jul 2, 2016

FREE UNTIL 5/11 - The Scarlet Derby and Midnight Jay Vol. 1

Hey, everyone it's one year since The Scarlet Derby and Midnight Jay Vol. 1 has been released on Amazon. so, FROM NOW UNTIL 5/11 you can d…

0 May 8, 2016

The Scarlet Derby and Midnight Jay - Volume 1: Gallery of Rogues

Click here to buy paperback!Click here to buy Kindle!  Announcing the release of The Scarlet Derby and Midnight Jay - Volume 1: Gallery of…

0 Jun 7, 2015

Is it truly functional or just decoration?

That is the question I find popping up like crazy when designing most outfits and one I find most annoying too.    Why can't something be b…

Started by Lady Rayna Keller

1 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Arabella Porter

What is your SP persona's makeup style?

I've been wondering a while and working on different looks when it comes to the whole make up thing and this persona but nothing sticks.  …

1 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Arabella Porter

Weapons or No Weapons?

How many of you have personas (costumes) without any weapons?   How many of your personas have weapons? These are questions that are usual…

7 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Jax Corvallyon

What inspired your Steampunk Persona?

My daughter asked me this a few months ago while I was trying on a new belt I made and I thought I would pass it along.   What inspired you…

9 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Basil Weeks and Cyril Tewksbury

Does Steampunk have to be fully geared up?

Don't ask me where this discussion came up because truthfully I do not remember but I do know it got me wondering what others think.   I kn…

2 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Arabella Porter

What type of Steampunk do you consider yourself to be?

I've seen so many different types of personas and personalities on here that I got to wondering what type of Steampunk do you consider your…

5 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by C. H. Brown

Making a playing cards deck, SteamPunk stylee (win one!)

Hi guys! I was actually drawing something for my facebook page when I got an awesome idea!!This is the drawing i made: (or find it on it's…

Started by Lilith Vanderstorme

8 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Leonardo Ramirez, Author

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station