Oswin Bernerd McGuinness's Discussions (767)

Discussions Replied To (737) Replies Latest Activity

"*Smiling at Ara, taking a swig from the bottle and not so softly setting it on the f…"

Oswin Bernerd McGuinness replied Sep 22, 2014 to The Rejected Gear

9426 Apr 6, 2021
Reply by Captain Silver SteamAether

"*Pushes the suede topper back on his head and roughly takes off his sunglasses, half…"

9426 Apr 6, 2021

"**The bar is quiet while Ara dusts the bar. There is a thud on the roof and a faint…"

9426 Apr 6, 2021

"I have my weapons and gadgets of all various natures. The help me in adventuring and…"

Oswin Bernerd McGuinness replied Aug 8, 2014 to Weapons or No Weapons?

7 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Jax Corvallyon

"Mine was my interests in sci-fi and science. My style is just a little tweaked from…"

Oswin Bernerd McGuinness replied Jul 8, 2014 to What inspired your Steampunk Persona?

9 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Basil Weeks and Cyril Tewksbury

"It's still primarily Victorian here in the midwest. I know a few people who go the w…"

Oswin Bernerd McGuinness replied Jul 7, 2014 to Decor or Functional? What do you use your Goggles, Canes, watches, etc. for?

20 Nov 1, 2021
Reply by Rev. Demetrius Hunt

"I pull a lot more of my style from westerns than the british side. It's a great look…"

Oswin Bernerd McGuinness replied Jul 6, 2014 to Decor or Functional? What do you use your Goggles, Canes, watches, etc. for?

20 Nov 1, 2021

"Everything I wear is functional. My goggles get use when I work, am on the deck of t…"

Oswin Bernerd McGuinness replied Jul 2, 2014 to Decor or Functional? What do you use your Goggles, Canes, watches, etc. for?

20 Nov 1, 2021

"*Smiling at Ara and walking to Jon, extending his hand* Oz..Oswin McGuinness, it's a…"

Oswin Bernerd McGuinness replied Jun 17, 2014 to The Rejected Gear

9426 Apr 6, 2021

"*Gently brushing her chin with his had and taking off the GSRMD and then his coat, d…"

Oswin Bernerd McGuinness replied Jun 17, 2014 to The Rejected Gear

9426 Apr 6, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alexander Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Listen to this station